Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436363384.317555.jpg

Love this figure!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photo!
I'm tempted to buy Starboost again. Only this time, it'd be the King Arts version. They showed a video on facebook of Starboost's figure stand. Apparently it lights up when you place Starboost on the stand.

It's a nice figure. Unique and eye catching.
I never wanted to get too into the iron man collecting so I limited my buying. Went with one war machine suit (mkII), the original suit DieCast MKIII, and now getting the 1/4 scale 43. This one I just liked more than Iron Man. Love the design.
I'd maybe make room for a diecast MKVII but that's it.

It's a cool figure but there's something about it that bothers me. I think it's the knee guards but idk. I saw in the sales forum someone selling this for $200 shipped if anyone wants to pull the trigger.

They showed a video on facebook of Starboost's figure stand. Apparently it lights up when you place Starboost on the stand.

That sounds like an awesome feature! All HTs should be like that, with the ability to plug the stand into the mains.

That sounds like an awesome feature! All HTs should be like that, with the ability to plug the stand into the mains.
Indeed. And from video reviews I've seen of King Arts Iron Man mk42, articulation is really good.

I think I might sell my starboost that I picked up on ebay. I don't really collect hot toys and I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be with this. Its a great figure but I don't think it fits in my current collection.

I think I might sell my starboost that I picked up on ebay. I don't really collect hot toys and I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be with this. Its a great figure but I don't think it fits in my current collection.

I agree. I liked it at first but quickly became bored of it.

I agree. I liked it at first but quickly became bored of it.

To each their own.
I still love this figure. He's outside of my display case on my book case. Love looking at it everyday. So cool.

Still one of my favorite Iron Man figures. I highly recommend it if you collect Iron Man figures. It stands out in my collection.

This is a great figure. I'm a bit surprised it's such a slow mover. It's one of the best suits on looks. And given all the angst over articulation and "ab crunch" these days you would think the figure with the most articulation would be a quick sell.

Back