Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EiCQzmzE5HLaw.gif

Love the pics guys. Very glad I picked up the StarBoost. One of the most unique IM suits to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I just bought it. If I don't like it then I can always give it to my friend who was considering getting it but changed his mind later. Anyone know a way to get a good stand for it since its missing.

Now if I could only find an 89 Batman and Joker for that kind of price :p

Thank you! I just bought it. If I don't like it then I can always give it to my friend who was considering getting it but changed his mind later. Anyone know a way to get a good stand for it since its missing.

Now if I could only find an 89 Batman and Joker for that kind of price :p
The kind of IM stands you would need are a bit pricey on ebay. I'd go grab the General Zod stand at Toy Anxiety. It had the same grabber you'd need and the base is black. $20.
Superman: Man of Steel - General Zod - Display Stand

monkeydepot had the iron man stands that came with IM 3 war machine/iron patriot/mark 42, I think they were like $30 each, I picked up a few. I dont know if they still have them since they were on sale because they were discontinuing them or something

Yea I would either cancel or ask for refund or something. Sideshow has shipped all of their stock out already.

Back