Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow got their stock in the last week of January. It went waitlist in December then came off waitlist them back on.

Those that got theirs earlier ordered from overseas.

Sideshow placed it in December with an estimated shipping date of February or March. Which they pretty much hit.

I think that answers everything.

Thanks!

Personally, I still would buy from Sideshow due to the fact they're good with shipping, I get reward points back, and a big one, the returns, exchanges and replacements.

RE: The arm popping out. I saw someone review the Starboost on youtube and he had the same issue. There is an extendor in each should like the diecast IMs. He just pulled the shoulder extension out and popped it back in.

Took a couple of pics earlier today

16451085021_54a419b4a5_o.jpg

16426839186_19d6a17020_o.jpg

16266581859_8f807b0373_o.jpg

16266926247_db9a8b71ef_o.jpg

16451885322_4aa0b08f5e_o.jpg

I P.O this the first day it was up at SS and I still haven't heard anything about it shipping. I'm starting to get impatient.

I P.O this the first day it was up at SS and I still haven't heard anything about it shipping. I'm starting to get impatient.

Did you contact them? I ordered day one as well and they ended my flex early and shipped it out earlier this week after I asked.

Back