Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi-Res pictures are finally up.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

I'm assuming this is a clean finish not like the Midas?

From the looks of the photos the jetpack lights up aswell?

Where did you find him for $202 ?
That's a great price. Please share...
come to my country, where you can get Alice/Tracker/Sweeney for only $85 MISB, or Bat-Armory fullset PO for $487,
The lowest Hot Toys prices in the world, :rotfl:yess:

2guf8js.gif

Thank you so much.

I'm assuming this is a clean finish not like the Midas?

From the looks of the photos the jetpack lights up aswell?
Looks clean although I'd like the final product to have some 'burnt' effect on the thrusters like the promo art pics.

And yeah, the jet packs do light up.

come to my country, where you can get Alice/Tracker/Sweeney for only $85 MISB, or Bat-Armory fullset PO for $487,
The lowest Hot Toys prices in the world, :rotfl:yess:
:horror

Where's this paradise you speak of?

It would be more like 13$ in points.

The total points for the figure would be $13.49,but since he said he would be using points to bring down the price he pays to $200, that means he is using about $70 in points.

That means he is missing out on $10 in points, not $13. You don't get ANY points when you use any points to help you make it.

So he is saving $70, and losing $10 in points.

If he had the points to buy the whole thing, he would not lose any points, because no points are gained by purchases made with points. After all, points only come from spending real money.

The rub is that their system would not give him $10 in points for the $200 in real money he actually spends.

Is your country the Hot Toys warehouse? :lol
:yess:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151674790167344.1073741954.58690437343&type=3

Where's this paradise you speak of?
I'm in Indonesia, well.. to be honest (and lot of seller worldwide agree with it)
me, as only a small collector, not the seller or the 'Toys Mafia', still don't know, why the price on our country is still the lowest (maybe), even from HK, :panic:
And yeap, that's including tax and/or shipping (you can pick up also)

and out of curiosity what is your dollar at?
$1 in 3 months ago for about Rp9.500, now, because the upcoming president election, it's about Rp12.000, :slap:monkey4

$1 in 3 months ago for about Rp9.500, now, because the upcoming president election, it's about Rp12.000, :slap:monkey4

:exactly:
its 12.200 today and going to 12.500 around the ellection hopefully after the ellection by the time this released would be less and went back to 11.500 ish

im from indonesia too, my friend offer me at 200 usd, but normal price here is 202 USD

I'm in Indonesia, well.. to be honest (and lot of seller worldwide agree with it)
me, as only a small collector, not the seller or the 'Toys Mafia', still don't know, why the price on our country is still the lowest (maybe), even from HK, :panic:
And yeap, that's including tax and/or shipping (you can pick up also)

Ah, I get you now. A friend of mine once got me a MISB IM2 War Machine for about $115 from there. :)

BTW, can you link me to the website that you taken the screenshots of?

Ah, I get you now. A friend of mine once got me a MISB IM2 War Machine for about $115 from there. :)

BTW, can you link me to the website that you taken the screenshots of?
over here my friends: https://thedragonvault.com/
Actually, it just one of the example for market price in here, there's a lot of smaller distributor offer a good prices too.

I don't remember this suit being in the movie? I'm a IM fan but don't have any IM HT figures yet...Can anyone post a screencap?

Does ALTER EGO still charge a deposit for preorders?

I'm not seeing anything on their website listed for this piece?

Does ALTER EGO still charge a deposit for preorders?

I'm not seeing anything on their website listed for this piece?

Seems like only the more expensive HT figures have a NRD stated on their product page. Keep in mind that they do have a 10% cancellation fee policy which also applies to POs, so they can hit you with that if you PO now and decide to cancel later. I was able to avoid any penalty by canceling a PO within 24 hours after I placed it with them but I doubt they'll be so kind a couple months down the road. Probably best to call them and ask if you're worried about that before ordering.

Back