Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am horrible when it comes to creativity and posing my figures. I usually google image the figures and copy poses I like best.

The mk7 was less than 300$ and it had lots of accessories, tony hs, etc, with the midas all you get is 300$ gold paint.

So yes 300$ is a better price for the midas but its still a blatant ripoff, unless of course you like it.

Tbh, I didn't. Yes, the mark VII was way better, no doubt. I do find Midas very boring right now, I might even sell mine very soon. All hype.

And this is a kick *** armor, don't get me wrong. At least it's a new mold! I just decided to prioritize on what I collect nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super cool suit but but too expensive :(

pretty gutted as I really wanted this one. lets see when some UK prices come up how bad it is. if I can get it for 150 - 160 then its a go... fingers crossed!

im on auto PO in this one, but i really wanna know if the booster and the stand will light up or not

Just because they haven't teased, say, Shotgun, doesn't mean it won't be made. I'd be very surprised if we don't continue to see new armours and repaints.

This is the last of the ones theyve announced, but theres also really easy repaints of silver centurion and heartbreaker ( personally not a fan of the repainted ones) hope we see shotgun and mks 8-9-10

Just because they haven't teased, say, Shotgun, doesn't mean it won't be made. I'd be very surprised if we don't continue to see new armours and repaints.

:exactly:
Stark is controlling the Shotgun armor, during part of his fight with Killian at the end of the film, , so I would be extremely surprised if that suit is not released.
.. and Starboost is now up for PO on Forbidden Planet (.com) in the UK!
:yess:

Much prefered Gemini as a name.. Starboost sounds like a chocolate bar...

I don't know why they wouldn't do Shotgun, probably tied with Silver Centurion for 2nd most screen time behind the Mk42 and the suit actually had a meaningful fight scene in the movie.

Btw I was watching IM3 again and noticed Starboost was briefly shown again shortly after Stark ejects from the Silver Centurion suit.

Back