Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yankee has a legitimate reason to be pissed. I'm never even remotely considering the option of buying from CSC again. I could have gotten star boost alreay for less than csc, but here I am complaining because all I can do is wait . it just pisses me off every retailer has it and are starting to reduce the price and I'm stuck waiting

Yankee has a legitimate reason to be pissed. I'm never even remotely considering the option of buying from CSC again. I could have gotten star boost alreay for less than csc, but here I am complaining because all I can do is wait . it just pisses me off every retailer has it and are starting to reduce the price and I'm stuck waiting

How much of a deposit did you pay? Or did you pay for the figure upfront? I've only ever bought from them once and that was the Gantry with Mark IV that they had in stock a few months ago. Never done a PO with them.

Guys, cancel your order with CSC. I did with my Starboost and they waive the fee. I think the new owner is having issue with S.S. and if I were you guys I'd cancel and go with somebody else. I got my Starboost yesterday from Popculturezone.

I'm not pissed. Not yet anyway. :lol Let's see how long the song and dance lasts.

Guys, cancel your order with CSC. I did with my Starboost and they waive the fee. I think the new owner is having issue with S.S. and if I were you guys I'd cancel and go with somebody else. I got my Starboost yesterday from Popculturezone.

I already paid in full. I went with CSC because, at the time, it was cheaper. I also had a hassle-free experience with them years ago. I know better now. :lol

No deposit but the preorder cancellation is 20% of price ...so

Actually, legally, if a figure is delayed (any preorder purchase by law) longer then 30 days from the date you where told when purchased the are required by law to refund the full price. If you want the legal info let me know. It's a 10k fine for the retailor, min.

Starboost1.jpg

Yea my guess is they got behind on payments to sideshow. Which drops them to back of the line. I kinda explains it in the Hulkbuster thread (I think t was that one).

Just got this figure. It is a great figure but not worth the price.... Really lacking in accessories.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

For me, it's not about the accessories for this guy. Just look at that armor for goodness sake. It is sexy shizzles. And you know there is no other IM armor like it.

Yea I was on the fence with this figure until I saw all the in hand photos from collectors. Looks stunning and has a great presence. I cannot choose between this and HB.

Back