Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I just got Starboost yesterday and I'm very impressed with the armor. I purchased my first hot toy less than 2 months ago and now own 5 with 3 more on pre order. I'm addicted!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 227
I know the feeling, I only ever intended to buy just 1 Iron Man figure & now I have 11 plus I've got 6 more on preorder & I want Hulkbuster when that goes up for preorder. :)

I know the feeling, I only ever intended to buy just 1 Iron Man figure & now I have 11 plus I've got 6 more on preorder & I want Hulkbuster when that goes up for preorder. :)

:yess: :rock
I bet you will have one hell of a collection in a few years :lol an Iron Man one I mean.....

I hope so..., it's looking rather pitiful at the moment compared to my Star Wars & Doctor Who collections. :)

Did you get any of the Original 7 suits?
Also speaking of SW, are you getting the Shadow Trooper? I just got my notice for that and I'm torn about whether I should keep it or not, it will be my first Star Wars figure

Did you get any of the Original 7 suits?
Also speaking of SW, are you getting the Shadow Trooper? I just got my notice for that and I'm torn about whether I should keep it or not, it will be my first Star Wars figure

Just the mark II figure but the unleashed version..., it's still my favourite Iron Man suit too. :) Star Wars wise, I decided to cancel my Shadow Trooper..., there are days I regret it but I've got over 400 Star Wars collectibles so I've got enough really & I've got plenty more on preorder too anyway. :)

Just the mark II figure but the unleashed version..., it's still my favourite Iron Man suit too. :) Star Wars wise, I decided to cancel my Shadow Trooper..., there are days I regret it but I've got over 400 Star Wars collectibles so I've got enough really & I've got plenty more on preorder too anyway. :)

ah I see... I have always wanted that MKII.... never went back to get it, or the MKV which I think is also nice. I probably never will if the diecasts are made

I really want to start a SW 1/6 collection but I won't if I keep cancelling :lol :thud:

ah I see... I have always wanted that MKII.... never went back to get it, or the MKV which I think is also nice. I probably never will if the diecasts are made

I really want to start a SW 1/6 collection but I won't if I keep cancelling :lol :thud:

I had the chance of getting the mark I 2.0, mark IV, V & War Machine mark I but passed them up when they said there were plans for diecast versions..., I'm not going to debate the merits of diecast but I do know every time they make new figures, they improve upon them, so if they get made I'll get them but for now I'm quite happy with the HPP suits & whatever else AoU brings us. :D

I had the chance of getting the mark I 2.0, mark IV, V & War Machine mark I but passed them up when they said there were plans for diecast versions..., I'm not going to debate the merits of diecast but I do know every time they make new figures, they improve upon them, so if they get made I'll get them but for now I'm quite happy with the HPP suits & whatever else AoU brings us. :D

actually thats why I want the diecast versions, not for the diecast but for the improvements.
I think AOU and Civil War will be enough Iron Man for me, plus I don't see RDJ doing much IM after that(maybe A:IW :dunno) I'm almost fresh out of reasons to get more IM.

MK3(DC), MK3(construct), MKVI, WM1, MKVI(Avengers), Tony Stark(Avengers), VIIBD, Python, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker. MK43, Hulkbuster, MK45, Iron Legion Drones, Civil War suits and if they are made Shotgun, Disco, Nightclub, VIII, IX, X and 1 or 2 more

see...... way too much :slap :rotfl

actually thats why I want the diecast versions, not for the diecast but for the improvements.
I think AOU and Civil War will be enough Iron Man for me, plus I don't see RDJ doing much IM after that(maybe A:IW :dunno) I'm almost fresh out of reasons to get more IM.

MK3(DC), MK3(construct), MKVI, WM1, MKVI(Avengers), Tony Stark(Avengers), VIIBD, Python, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker. MK43, Hulkbuster, MK45, Iron Legion Drones, Civil War suits and if they are made Shotgun, Disco, Nightclub, VIII, IX, X and 1 or 2 more

see...... way too much :slap :rotfl

That's a lot of Iron Man. :) I'm currently looking forward to the arrival of Starboost & Igor but they are still a couple of months away most probably. New announcements wise I'd like to see the Iron Legion suit made, depending on price I'll be getting either 2 or 4 of them & then if there's a mark 45 I'll have that too (along with the Hulkbuster too of course), a couple more HPP figures wouldn't hurt either so Nightclub, Disco & Shotgun would be cool, oh & a diecast too naturally & I think that'll be me happy for the time being. lol ;)

With regards to Star Wars, I'd say don't cancel the Shadow Trooper, it's far better than the Sideshow version & I think you'll be impressed with it so it's a good place to start a collection from. :)

Back