Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

Still doesn't look articulated, c'mon HT i wanna pre-order

Even if they put it up for PO they are at April of next year already for new releases...

Even if they put it up for PO they are at April of next year already for new releases...

Not worried about that, just wanna secure one and see spec pics then i can forget about it until it's released and concentrate on Uni work. I hope this is up for pre-order before October when work will start to pick up...

As much as I like the way this suit looks, going to pass on this and hopefully see more reveals of the other suits.

Not worried about that, just wanna secure one and see spec pics then i can forget about it until it's released and concentrate on Uni work. I hope this is up for pre-order before October when work will start to pick up...

hey another uni student in the uk! :hi5: haha... yup i just want to preorder asap so i can concentrate on uni aswell!

:hi5: where and what are you studying my friend?

Study at university of greenwich... not the best place but didnt wanna live on campus. Studying international business and economics. How about you?

They just need to have the entire mask moulded in clear and spray the front with a light coat of gold.
Then spray the back black(With the exception of where the eyes need to shine), and it will light up just the eyes.

True.

I kinda want the gold color to be slightly different on the eyes and around the side. Seems to look like a plain gold faceplate from afar especially when the eye are not lit. Maybe that's just me.

Study at university of greenwich... not the best place but didnt wanna live on campus. Studying international business and economics. How about you?

Plymouth university doing applied geology, love learning about the planet and space which is one of the reasons I want this figure

I posted this in the Igor thread also. But just in case....

I just got my HT exclusive poster from Anicom and noticed that this is already officially numbered MMS214 on the poster. You can't see it in this pic, but this is the poster I'm talking about. It also has Igor as MMS215. And Zod just went up yesterday as MMS216 and Silver Centurion was MMS213. I guess those 2 will be up soon.

$T2eC16N,!)UE9s3wBelCBR-SZuQDSQ~~60_3.JPG

Can't see it in the poster but i'll take your word for it :) looking forward to spec pics

I just got my HT exclusive poster from Anicom and noticed that this is already officially numbered MMS214 on the poster. You can't see it in this pic, but this is the poster I'm talking about. It also has Igor as MMS215. And Zod just went up yesterday as MMS216 and Silver Centurion was MMS213. I guess those 2 will be up soon.

Got mine too! Pretty ace I must say.

Is there anyone "NEW" that we have not ever seen or heard of from HOT TOYS?

Can either of you maybe take a close up shot of the side with all the armors? That poster is awesome...wish I could have picked one up

Back