Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There aren't many more armors I'm interested in, but Blue Steel is definitely one of them. Hopefully it'll pop up as a variant in the next 6-12 months.

I think it will be. It's as complete as peacemaker was. It's a perfect suit for Hot Toys to do quickly.

Thanks for your input. Was asking people there opinions. Unfortunately you just wanted to troll and not have an input.

I would prefer the piston armour over this suit but so hopefully they will make both.

Yeah piston is a nice suit. There are lots I'd like. I will pre order this guy though as I do like the color scheme.

Well I think its safe to say this is 100% a go, just a matter of when it goes up for order. Hot Toys put up a pic with almost every Iron Man figure they've made and you can see Blue Steel in the line up. Also note that Hot Rod is in the group as well so looks like the IM3 cash grab is still going strong and I'll eat it all up.:lol

10616201_10152290636112344_3073358504614782977_n.jpg

Love knowing I will be able to do this once all my figures arrive. It's nice not having missed a single release.

Blue Steel is a must buy for me. As much as I love Silver Centurion, the blue really stands out. I'm glad I'm not a completist with these figures, but seeing them all together is pretty impressive.

Yeah that's a confirmation. I can't wait. I've had about 5 different iron man figures and sold them all. I'll be keeping this one.

Back