Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did pepper sell that great? The way people complained about her headaculpt im shocked. I was waiting for a deal too.

I was in the boat of being semi-critical of the Pepper headsculpt. But I just got my shipment of the set from SSC yesterday and I must admit Pepper turned out much better in-hand. There's no doubt there's a Gwyneth Paltrow resemblance but it's the dead-eye expression on her face that knocks it down a peg. Overall, I'm pleased with Pepper and it adds some nice variety to my display.

I must applaud Hot Toys in producing figures for collectors like me/us who want the more niche female characters (Maria Hill, Angelica, Pepper, etc.) but I have a feeling they don't sell all that well. They're usually pretty easy to find and(or) discounted at some point.

Just hope the sales do not discourage Hot Toys from continuing this type of line. Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, etc. will no doubt be best sellers but it's the secondary and tertiary characters (like Pepper) that I always looks forward to collecting.

Hoping to see a Wasp and the Evangeline Lilly sculpt by the next Ant-Man sequel!

Well just got mine from Sideshow. Again with no packout and a damaged box. Called them and explained they have messed up pack out on my account 3 times in a row. They told me this box was too big to pack out. Did everyone else not get a packout on this? Getting extremely frustrated.

They have stated any oversized boxes won't get pack outs starting late last year

Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Ok good to know. I had even asked that and didn't really get an answer. I recently received the Robocop 2 pack with a pack out so it didn't make sense. Thanks for the info!

Well just got mine from Sideshow. Again with no packout and a damaged box. Called them and explained they have messed up pack out on my account 3 times in a row. They told me this box was too big to pack out. Did everyone else not get a packout on this? Getting extremely frustrated.

my last order (Maria Hill) came with the packout but my previous two orders didn't ... still they charged me two times $10 ... got refunded after contacting them about this problem but things like that should not happen

I'm just going to leave this here.....

il_570xN.775879050_9pd3.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/234303...ce-documents-box-se7en?ref=shop_home_active_2

I got mine the other day... I have to say I really like the Mark IX, accurate or not... It would probably be one of my favorite basic (red and gold) armors if it had a cleaner look.

I was in the boat of being semi-critical of the Pepper headsculpt. But I just got my shipment of the set from SSC yesterday and I must admit Pepper turned out much better in-hand. There's no doubt there's a Gwyneth Paltrow resemblance but it's the dead-eye expression on her face that knocks it down a peg. Overall, I'm pleased with Pepper and it adds some nice variety to my display.

I must applaud Hot Toys in producing figures for collectors like me/us who want the more niche female characters (Maria Hill, Angelica, Pepper, etc.) but I have a feeling they don't sell all that well. They're usually pretty easy to find and(or) discounted at some point.

Just hope the sales do not discourage Hot Toys from continuing this type of line. Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, etc. will no doubt be best sellers but it's the secondary and tertiary characters (like Pepper) that I always looks forward to collecting.

Hoping to see a Wasp and the Evangeline Lilly sculpt by the next Ant-Man sequel!

Looking at all the pics online, it seems to me that her jaw and her chin are a bit too full, and her nose should probably be a smidgen longer. She looks much better when her head is angled downwards, as this makes the jaw and the chin less obvious.

received my Pepper and Mark IX a few days ago and i must say i'm not impressed by Pepper, it's an ok figure but nothing more

nevertheless i'm still glad i picked up the set because of Mark IX which in my opinion is one of the better looking Iron Man armours

don't mind the dirty battle damaged look but would have preferred if it was a die cast armour

Back