Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used reward points to cover Pepper so I could justify to myself getting the set as I only wanted the armor. Now theres some messed up logic. Lol. I want Pepper but that headsculpt is not good at all in my opinion.

Hi Res pg 104 post# 1033

up_1.jpg

up_1.jpg

Dayum shes got some BIG ass hands:rotfl

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

I have terribly mixed feelings about Pepper. The Mark 9 looks fantastic of course, but Pepper just looks iffy. She could definitely use some work.

I have terribly mixed feelings about Pepper. The Mark 9 looks fantastic of course, but Pepper just looks iffy. She could definitely use some work.

Am I right to assume that when a figure is released it's a prototype and tweeks are done to it before release? I'm new to the HT arena so I'm not exactly sure on the timeline.

Am I right to assume that when a figure is released it's a prototype and tweeks are done to it before release? I'm new to the HT arena so I'm not exactly sure on the timeline.

Sometimes, but not always.

Yeah HT uses a prototype for the announcement pictures, and they sometimes make changes to it leading up to its release. Perhaps one of the best recent examples of this is Vision. His prototype pictures were panned, but the pictures of him from recent cons seemed to be widely acclaimed. The Mark 45 is another good example.

Back