Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figur

Yea I see that. Was responding to the comments as I got to them. My bad

Re: Article: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figur

$225 for a minor character that doesn't even remotely resemble its real life counterpart?

Easy pass.

lmao with the mark ix, our banner is officially the Iron Legion

ironlegion.jpg

I ordered the EX Mark IX and Pepper Potts. Used $50.25 in rewards. Payment is $49.36 starts on August 20.

$440 is about what I expected like the Damaged Robocop/Murphy pack example. Not surprising, but ouch.

I pre-ordered. Love the IX, love the helmeted pepper, and the replacement VII helmet. I think I will give the Pots figure to my daughter, can't imagine what else I would do with it.

This is the first time I have hesitated. I want it but am thinking do I really want to spend the cash. I am kinda getting overloaded....

I pre-ordered. Love the IX, love the helmeted pepper, and the replacement VII helmet. I think I will give the Pots figure to my daughter, can't imagine what else I would do with it.

Attach that mechanical arm, throw on a 1/6 tank top, then mess the hair up a little and you got extremis pepper:dunno.. thats what I'm going to do.. I think

Ugh. I want Pepper, but that just feels like $30-$40 too much for her. I'd love the extra helmets, but I don't really want that suit. I guess I could get the set and try to sell the armor.

They should've included the Pepper Potts Mark 42 helmet with the solo Pepper Potts. C'mon HTs. Is this the way to get us to buy the other set.

Though we may not like it, it makes sense from HT's perspective. AFAIK, the Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise doesn't come with a swappable helmet, just a helmet he can hold.

Ugh. I want Pepper, but that just feels like $30-$40 too much for her. I'd love the extra helmets, but I don't really want that suit. I guess I could get the set and try to sell the armor.

I didn't think Pepper would be much more than $200, but there is a likeness to consider.

The set is a better deal

I like the set. How often are they ever going to have a female Iroman armor

I don't mind the set:lecture

Back