Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

I thought the ex was the light up helmet?

One (1) Pepper Potts in Mark XLII helmet head sculpt interchangeable on the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Mark XLII collectible figure (Exclusive for Collectible Set)

One (1) Pepper Potts in Mark XLII helmet head sculpt interchangeable on the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Mark XLII collectible figure (Exclusive for Collectible Set)

Yes it only comes with the two pack. But with both versions of the two pack. The "exclusive item" is the helmet. Only the EX has the light up helmet.

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

With some of the actual release dates a year off, like Mk XLV and Shotgun, it's not that bad. Yes there's a lot coming out, but I think Fury and the Pepper/Mk IX will all be next year as well. So a few $$ down and a year before it gets charge the balance. About the same as taking a year off. At least to me.
Ryan

Well, looks like I was wrong about this one! lol
Ordered anyway.
Ryan

Re: Article: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figur

Ordered... I can't believe the first flex payment is over a year away.

The EX doesn't really fit with the set
It actually does because Pepper finds a helmet in the rubble of the mansion and puts it on to hear Tony's vociemail. That was presumably the Mark 7 helmet.

Re: Article: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figur

Better check those dates, this ships between Dec 2015 and Feb 2016. That's this year. My first flex is the 10th of next month.
Ryan

My bad it does say 2015, thats why I hate ordering from my phone.

$225 for Potts alone!?

jude-law-laughing-no-gif-shea-wong.gif

Dec 2015 release estimate...might wanna double check that schedule dude

Back