Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, umm, you just described Gwyneth Paltrow to a T.
Ryan

gwyneth-paltrow-pepper-potts-iron-man-3.jpg

:cuss

She's not as skinny as the new WW. :lol

gal is skinny. But that chick is strong. And toned. Nothing against Paltrow, but Gal is a lot "healthier" is the way I'd put it. Not scrawny or skinny but toned.. I got to see her a fair bit when we shot bvs.

gal is skinny. But that chick is strong. And toned. Nothing against Paltrow, but Gal is a lot "healthier" is the way I'd put it. Not scrawny or skinny but toned.. I got to see her a fair bit when we shot bvs.

Not sure I'd go with 'toned' for someone as skinny as Gal but that's just me.

Paltrow was really fit for IM3, think it was the crane falling scene where you got a look at her abs too.

hvBk9IT.gif

Umm are you guys serious. Paltrow realistically is a twig. I'd say they got the right sculpt for the figure. :cuckoo:

Yea I don't know how she looked before or anything. But on set she was toned.

I know Gal had skinny little arms in Fast Five or whichever ones she was in. But she worked really hard to get into shape for the role. I'm not saying she's ripped. Lol she's still tiny when next to Henry and Ben. But in costume she looked pretty good.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back