Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally managed take off the missile cover on the arm.they were stucked so hard :gah:

also checked the batteries, they started to leak so i took them off just to be safe.

8984169156_65acfc11ff_c.jpg

Awesome pic! :hi5:

Just curious, does anyone know how long before the batteries begin leakage? I'm getting concerned for my Avengers MKVI and Monger. :dunno

Awesome pic! :hi5:

Just curious, does anyone know how long before the batteries begin leakage? I'm getting concerned for my Avengers MKVI and Monger. :dunno

i think if you bought the fig since it was new and have been regularly switching them on and off , u should be ok, but still, its better to check them as a precaution

in my case i bought this fig misb just last week,and the lights have never been used for long period of time.Moreover when i switched on the L&R light for the first time i kinda suspect something probably wrong with the battery as the right hand light is brighter than the one on the left. but the light on the chest was fine and bright & no leakages on the chest batteries

I have just recently been removing all batteries...just to be sure...

i agree.. IMO this dude has the best body aesthetics and color combo coming out of all the Marks... just gotta fix the pink panties though. :thud:

I would have liked this suit more if it had some meaningful action in the movie instead of just fighting Rhodey. This is supposed to be the suit that built his Iron Man reputation worldwide! With the lack of action, this suit did not offer any BD. I did like the Tony HS and shades which I ended up getting for my Mark VI.

I have had my Mark IV for a couple years now, got him loose and cheap. Just the body, helmet and articulated hands. Back of the body is busted up because the original owner messed around with the batteries, but that also makes me less fearfull to tinker with it.

Got a set of repulsor hands from the Mark VII to mod him. The hands do not fit snug, to get the full 90º result you would have to use the curved wrist guards also. Although I do have these, unfortunately the 'stock' wrist guards on the Mark IV do not come off, so you have to wiggle around a bit.

Anyway I think they look really good and the best option for me as I wanted a repulsor pose like forever ago, but not have too many armors (read: cheaper :monkey3).

Last edited:
I have had my Mark IV for a couple years now, got him loose and cheap. Just the body, helmet and articulated hands. Back of the body is busted up because the original owner messed around with the batteries, but that also makes me less fearfull to tinker with it.

Got a set of repulsor hands from the Mark VII to mod him. The hands do not fit snug, to get the full 90º result you would have to use the curved wrist guards also. Although I do have these, unfortunately the 'stock' wrist guards on the Mark IV do not come off, so you have to wiggle around a bit.

Anyway I think they look really good and the best option for me as I wanted a repulsor pose like forever ago, but not have too many armors (read: cheaper :monkey3).

Looks great mate!

sharing my friends chrome mark iv pic. i wish i have some spare cash to do this custom paint someday :pray:

I wanted to do the same but now since you said the stock wrist doesn't come out seems disappointing.

And what do you mean by wiggle? which part?

Just unboxed all my IM's again last night from a year+ in storage and finally have them on proper display. This figure still blew me away like the first day I got it, bar none the best of the line imo even the the VII arrives today.

024_zps892ffe84.jpg

019_zpsc99d1128.jpg

Last edited:
Back