Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love this figure until I got the dreaded pink pantie syndrome on mine. I have since upgraded to Mark VII and honestly think VII is better in every way than IV. Not saying IV wasn't impressive, just that VII is overall better imo.

Me either. I'm wondering whether I should sell it while it's in good nick. Not sure how I'll feel about it if/when it fades. I'd probably see if I can pay a skilled up boardie to do the paint fix on it.

So what if it fades.. :lol

There are mod tutorials all over the net - but bar that, (btw not focusing on you Lejuan) forum hype is like a disease. Once the jibber jabber starts, it's like a reverse placebo effect - panic begins to absorb into peoples' bodies.

FFS.. :lol

I have 2 vii's and 2 iv's one from the grantry set no fading yet

I have never had a fading issue with my 4 or 6, havent seen anybody with the 5 have any problems either, Im thinking theyve fixed the issue. Did the avengers version of the 6 have any issues? If not than the IM 2 6 was the last figure to have them and its now a dead issue

I think its a small batch that had a problem, could be alot of factors, climate like humidity heat? Just a guess all I know is all mine are fine currently, I have applied some car wax to all mine for extra sheen and uv/element protection.

I have never had a fading issue with my 4 or 6, havent seen anybody with the 5 have any problems either, Im thinking theyve fixed the issue. Did the avengers version of the 6 have any issues? If not than the IM 2 6 was the last figure to have them and its now a dead issue

So far, mine is okay. Just fyi. :wink1:

Actually, I prefer it without the collar thingie, and the I originally was gonna get a mark vii but then decided I'm just gonna stick with the Mark iv to represent IM for my Avengers shelf...so no doughnuts. :)

So what if it fades.. :lol

There are mod tutorials all over the net - but bar that, (btw not focusing on you Lejuan) forum hype is like a disease. Once the jibber jabber starts, it's like a reverse placebo effect - panic begins to absorb into peoples' bodies.

FFS.. :lol

b-slap.gif

:lecture Damn straight, I'm keeping my Mk IV :hi5:

Fett, they're the Fight Club glasses sold by Davinator on ebay.
It looked better on Tony so he gets the glasses. :)

Last edited:
OSR had someone post on Facebook a new paint issue with this figure. :( I hope this isn't widespread, or better yet a ruse.

993981_527064740681307_926689013_n.jpg

1175279_527065110681270_2033124914_n.jpg

1175355_527065160681265_1556891642_n.jpg

Back