Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to do the same but now since you said the stock wrist doesn't come out seems disappointing.

And what do you mean by wiggle? which part?

There is not enough space to put the hand fully in the peg. Right now the repulsor hand sits halfway in the peg and the back of the hand rests against the wrist guard.
By 'wiggle' I meant that you have to put the hand not directly on the wrist guard, but on the other end and after that carefully slide the wrist guard over it.

I really would have liked to use the Mark VII wrist guards, but you can't see the open space from the front anyway.

Hello everyone. New guy here, so still learning about Hot Toys and their figures. Has there ever been any news of Hot Toys re-releasing the Mark IV? I would really like to get one without paying absurd prices. Also, what would be considered a reasonable price to pay for a used figure in good condition these days? Thanks!

Welcome to the boards!

The mk4 was re-released only recently, with the 'gantry' set. It had all the same accessories & Tony head too I think.

As far as a reasonable price, you can start by checking the 'for sale' section on these boards - & bookmarking it. There might be something that pops up.

Otherwise, because you're potentially sourcing one after market now - ALL the Iron Man stuff is going for crazy prices these days. Ebay can give you an idea of just how crazy.. :lol

Welcome to the boards!

The mk4 was re-released only recently, with the 'gantry' set. It had all the same accessories & Tony head too I think.

As far as a reasonable price, you can start by checking the 'for sale' section on these boards - & bookmarking it. There might be something that pops up.

Otherwise, because you're potentially sourcing one after market now - ALL the Iron Man stuff is going for crazy prices these days. Ebay can give you an idea of just how crazy.. :lol

Yes, that is what I was afraid of. I wish I would have known about these figures when they were initially released. I love the MKIV. :slap

Welcome to the boards!

The mark 4 for does come With all the original accessories except For tony stark head sculpt, sunglasses, and box of donuts. You can only get them from The original ironman 2 Hot Toys

It does come with the Tony head & neck:

487633_447119178671686_784881851_n.jpg

:wink1:

I just completed a trade for mine with someone on the forums. I recently got this, mark vi, regular WM and a DXO2 by selling off pieces of my collection. Try members here on the boards first and if your patient u will find what ur looking for at a reasonable price

Ahhh yes my first Hot Toy ever,the MKIV. Was so excited to check him out that when I went to put his sunglasses on,I pinched too hard and broke em in half. Im sure my neighbors thought someone was getting killed when I screamed from the top of my manly lungs.

Ahhh yes my first Hot Toy ever,the MKIV. Was so excited to check him out that when I went to put his sunglasses on,I pinched too hard and broke em in half. Im sure my neighbors thought someone was getting killed when I screamed from the top of my manly lungs.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Funny story but not so funny incident. Sorry to hear that. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. :dunno :lol :monkey2

my mark vii came in the mail today and after unboxing it I was inspired to do a new setup for my mark iv. I still love it!

20130813_171301.jpg

Back