Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jpatrick -- did you just buy EVERY Iron Man available? You just hit every thread with new pics.

Haha! Sorry for the multiple posts. It's just now that I found the time to post some photos. These are all my hauls since April!

Hi Guys,

Just want to share some photos:

Iron Man Mark IV - MMS123​

8730920472_3fcb272be5_b.jpg

8729763941_47f2fbf9f8_b.jpg

8730879182_bfcbbccff4_b.jpg

More sweet pics of another Avenger! Sweet! :1-1:

Awesome pics viking spawn. I finally got my hands on one of these brand new. Thank god i did not have to pay an insane amount on it. Viewing your pics though my purchase was worth every penny.

Awesome pics viking spawn. I finally got my hands on one of these brand new. Thank god i did not have to pay an insane amount on it. Viewing your pics though my purchase was worth every penny.

They're jpatrickn's actually. :lecture

I lol'd

Really nice pics though, I think 4 and 6 will always be my faves, theyre like sister suits, just wish the 4 had the shoulder guns like the 6

Quick silly question. I cant remember if it was MK IV or MK VI that was fighting Iron Whiplash?

finally managed take off the missile cover on the arm.they were stucked so hard :gah:

also checked the batteries, they started to leak so i took them off just to be safe.

8984169156_65acfc11ff_c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photo man! :clap :rock

What are his battery compartments like - any damage from the leaking?

thank you Vin, the compartments are still clean,lucky i think the leaking are just about to start from the batteries only,when you touch the battery, you can sort of feel its smelly liquid on your fingers

i checked with the new ones and the lights work perfectly :yess:

i guess those plastic divider between the batteries cannot prevent the leakages , the best way is to remove them from your IM

Last edited:
Back