Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark IV sculpt on my Mark VI :D
Background was blurred in Photoshop.
Stark%20fb.jpg

hey guys, anyone know how to fix the lights if one goes out? the left palm on mine isn't working anymore even though I've put in new batteries. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

hey guys, anyone know how to fix the lights if one goes out? the left palm on mine isn't working anymore even though I've put in new batteries. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

you gotta split that arm open, and then replace the bulb. There are screw plugs that you have to remove, that will give you access the screws.

Good luck :wave

you gotta split that arm open, and then replace the bulb. There are screw plugs that you have to remove, that will give you access the screws.

Good luck :wave

Thanks for responding CT :)

Might give it ago though I don't know much about wiring and such so maybe I'll contact a couple freaks to see if they can do it for me

Last edited:
hey dean knight is selling a mark iv check out his video,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGJUzSce_nk[/ame]

just contact him threw youtube.

He was selling it for 200 pounds. Which is about $315 and shipping to the states here is about $30-$40.

...unfortunately it's this signature, iconic pose that reveals almost all of the figures' shortcomings in one go. The hand-repulsor pose is the other one :lol

indeed. i didn't keep it in this pose long, because as i'm sure as has been stated before here, the leg pops out of joint when you do this.

indeed. i didn't keep it in this pose long, because as i'm sure as has been stated before here, the leg pops out of joint when you do this.

Member Rubio got a pretty decent landing pose out of this figure... but only after removing the undies and filing away a fair portion of the back of the helmet :)

I'm in the process of getting this guy from a fellow Freak!

Does anyone have any extra Mark IV parts? I'm looking to buy a few sets of back flaps.

Got this from an Ebay seller. I was quite happy with my mk VI, for me that was enough Iron Man. After all, it's got to be the most well made so far and best in terms of accessories and extras.

...then I did the stupid thing and browsed eBay for a bit.

Figured that at £260 it's unlikely I'll come across him again without having to shell out £300 or more. The headsculpt alone is being sold for £70 these days.

A funny breed, collectors.

I'm selling my Mark IV from the Gantry Set for something like £220.
And got to sell separately the sculpt from the rest or I'd make even less money on it, lol.

mine I just take outta the box & his legs are loose ??

I am just gonna YouTube how to tighten them up ?

its like from the knees down they are slack ??

any idea's Guys please >>

Regs Daz

Back