Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one got a diagram or some thing on how to take Iron Man Legs apart please >???

Regs Daz

not sure if others have a diagram showing how to do it...but what i do is pull the leg downward adding force as you go along while holding the torso

if you don't mind me asking, will you be fixing the undies? cause that's the only reason why i pulled both legs of my mark 6

Can one of you fine folks give me some 'assembly' advice please?

I've had my mk4 boxed up for ages (took it out initially to inspect & remove batteries) & I'm leaving him out now.
Basically, I want to attach the large air flaps that go on his back, but the diagram is vague with the exact safe way of doing it I feel, & I've tried to attach them carefully without gripping the little metal bits.. but they won't go in!! :gah:
I'm this close to throwing the thing against the wall. :lol

Is there something I need to be mindful of that I'm not doing perhaps?
Seems easy; there's a hole - you plug the little grooved latch into the hole. Not happening..

Please guys - help! :lol

You do just have to plug the grooved latch into the hole, but its a pain in the ***. Its going to feel the entire time like you're going to break it, and if its anything like my Mark II AU, yes, you will pop the piece off that holds it down. Mine was glued too tightly and boom, right off. I haven't put the flaps into my Mark IV yet because of it.

Yeah, it feels like I'm forcing it when I try - & what makes things worse, is that the pieces are hinged in a couple of spots. I love these figures, but their fragility is pretty frustrating to say the least.

Thanks for the reply dude. :hi5:

finally i had a chance to buy new mark 4,
but something have been bothering me,the sharp bits keep coming out from the flares on the left hip . I can push the sharp bit in, it will stay inside the rod with the edges still out abit, but a gentle touch to the left leg, those sharp bits keep poping back out again:mad::gah:

the flares on the right side seems to be just fine.

anyone have been having this problem?:monkey2

finally i had a chance to buy new mark 4,
but something have been bothering me,the sharp bits keep coming out from the flares on the left hip . I can push the sharp bit in, it will stay inside the rod with the edges still out abit, but a gentle touch to the left leg, those sharp bits keep poping back out again:mad::gah:

the flares on the right side seems to be just fine.

anyone have been having this problem?:monkey2
I'd be checking the figure's battery compartments for corrosion before anything else dude. :lecture

It's been quite a while since the mk4 was released.

Hi Guys,

Just want to share a few photos:

Iron Man Mark IV - MMS123​

8730920472_3fcb272be5_b.jpg

8729763941_47f2fbf9f8_b.jpg

8730879182_bfcbbccff4_b.jpg

ya'll should just convert your mk4 to usb power and not have to worry about battery compartments anymore haha

The hip flares on both my Mark IV's pop out constantly. Welcome to the Mark IV

:exactly: I would also recommend just taking all the batteries out, unless you plan on using the lights often.

thx for the answers guys, i guess that's a common problem for some mark 4

oh yah,one more thing, so you guys takes all the batteries out? i bought 3 ironman already,2 of them bib and 1 last one was mark 4 and havent taken the batteries out. i use their lights probably about once every 2 weeks.

If you use the lights every couple of weeks leave them in. Folks only remove them 'cause they don't turn the lights on frequently enough to manage potential battery leakage.

WOW...is the chest and eyes for the Mark IV blue or is that just the lighting in the shot?

(Please don't be blue I don't want to have to hunt one of these down...)

Back