Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched these last night in bed.... been dreaming about washing Tony Starks panties all night!
Weird dreams asside, thanks for the tutorials, mine are really pink, think I might give this a go.
It's hard to tell on screen, how well does the red match to the body after you have removed the paint? Seems wierd they painted it in the first place if they had caste it in the right colour to begin with?

:wave Sorry, missed your reply. Yooo...those damn faded panties...nightmarish. :lol

Well they probably didn't think the color could fade. I can't give you more than those videos and images on my blogposts for taking a decision whether to do it or not. If you have the fading problem it will definately look better with the red plastic underneath if you can apply the clear coat the right way.

Actually the fading on my mark VI was more obvious than on the Mark IV, but just for the sake of it I tried also on the Mark IV , right the day I got him. :dance

THe Stands that come with the figures, the black ones with the name plates, does anyone know if they can be taken apart? Are they cliped in or are the glued/ permanaent?

THe Stands that come with the figures, the black ones with the name plates, does anyone know if they can be taken apart? Are they cliped in or are the glued/ permanaent?

I have TA Iron Man and Nick Fury. Both stands are just snapped in place and can be taken apart again. Just FYI. :wink1:

This was my last HT figure. Listed on eBay with mark vi face plates thrown in for free.

Hey guys, can you tell me how to get the iron man neck and head on the prg in the neck?
Thanks!

Does anyone know if a variant figure was made without scuffs/scratch details on the armour?

I found a seller who is trying to tell me he has a variant with flawless armour meaning no scratch/scuff details added by the artist who painted it and I worry it may be a bootleg as I have never heard of this Mark IV variant.

I was just hoping if someone might have any information on this.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if it's just a figure that wasn't painted with scuffs since apparently all of them are different and he's just trying to upsell with fancy words

Cleaning my Mk IV the other day I noticed that some of the rubber is fading, good news is it is the piece on the back of the neck.

Back