Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, it's hard to look at you guys Mark IV. I love mine but the rubber panties have started to fade on the sides. It doesn't look as good as it used. Not sure what to do about it. I would like to have it painted like some members of the forum did to theirs but I don't have the skills or tools required. :gah:

Damn, it's hard to look at you guys Mark IV. I love mine but the rubber panties have started to fade on the sides. It doesn't look as good as it used. Not sure what to do about it. I would like to have it painted like some members of the forum did to theirs but I don't have the skills or tools required. :gah:

You could always hit up a fellow freak to do it for you? I'm sure it wouldn't cost too much for someone with the right tools and materials.

I guess it is not that difficult. See this vid xenom0rph posted:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN7kxfaBlcw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Main thread: Hot Toys Iron Man Fade Issue

why/how did you get that offer? Thats a pretty awesome deal!

That's the beginning of the email:

Dear Valued Collector,

We are contacting you, as you were previously on the waitlist for the 12"Iron Man Mk IV (item#900895). We kept your information on file in the event that any additional pieces become available and….

Great News! We have a few pieces available that are on a first come first serve basis! This means orders will be fulfilled by the date stamp of receiving your email while there are still pieces available.

That's the beginning of the email:

Dear Valued Collector,

We are contacting you, as you were previously on the waitlist for the 12"Iron Man Mk IV (item#900895). We kept your information on file in the event that any additional pieces become available and….

Great News! We have a few pieces available that are on a first come first serve basis! This means orders will be fulfilled by the date stamp of receiving your email while there are still pieces available.

I got the same email but I was too late to reply and the figures were already spoken for. Sucks because my friend really wants one but doesn't want to pay the outrageous price.

Yeah, I got the e-mail as well but, alas, was too late.
Oh well, I have the Gantry w/Mark IV on order (and paid for) anyway, and I bought the Tony sculpt, glasses, donut and donut box last year separately, so I guess I really don't need it. Had I been able to get it for that price, though, I would have displayed one Mark IV with the gantry and the other in a "Hall of Armors". Now, I'll probably display my extra IM2 Mark VI with the gantry.

Yeah, I got the e-mail as well but, alas, was too late.
Oh well, I have the Gantry w/Mark IV on order (and paid for) anyway, and I bought the Tony sculpt, glasses, donut and donut box last year separately, so I guess I really don't need it. Had I been able to get it for that price, though, I would have displayed one Mark IV with the gantry and the other in a "Hall of Armors".Now, I'll probably display my extra IM2 Mark VI with the gantry.

That's what I'm doing with my 2 MKIV

Wanna know what your missing in your Mark IV figure. Check out my latest Review!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVZEF-8vSR4[/ame]

Finally he arrived. Please forgive the crappy quality, I only have this webcam :(

Bild11.jpg

Fresh out of the (sealed) box, pink panties included.

Bild12.jpg

Bild13.jpg

Also some of the batteries lost acid and now the chest and left arm don't light up - gonna test it again once I got new batteries, but I'm not sure it'll work.

Bild14.jpg

Anyone want the head (+glasses)? I'd like to get a Mech Test Tony head instead of this. I'd even give up my donut to get it!
That is... would the Mech Test head fit the MkIV? Just want to make sure.

Last edited:
Back