Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Iron Man character - the movies aside.. always have.

That said - this guy, & maybe the mkI down the track at some stage is all I'll ever want from HT.

I was planning on selling my Mk.IV for $350...then I saw it's selling for $400 on ebay!! Geez!

Really that expensive. For all the Iron Man armours HT release they still always rise in price but there all must have's for me. I hope you don't sell your IV though Centurion, IV's the keeper of all the IM suits.

Really that expensive. For all the Iron Man armours HT release they still always rise in price but there all must have's for me. I hope you don't sell your IV though Centurion, IV's the keeper of all the IM suits.

I hear ya.
Finances have been really tough on me at the moment however.
It's a painful decision I need to make.

Do you think $350 is a fair price considering these have been selling for $400+ on ebay?

I was planning on selling my Mk.IV for $350...then I saw it's selling for $400 on ebay!! Geez!

Why would anyone pay $400 for one on ebay, when you can wait and buy one with a suit-up gantry for $450 or so in a month or two ? :huh

I purchased the Mark IV from a fellow freak and canuk on these boards over a month ago for $190.

Still having fun with this guy!!

096a.jpg

Back