Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful about removing the arm armor pieces. I broke one of mine since it was so tight on the forearm with my Mark VI.

Okay, I give up. My fingers hurt so much. How do I - without killing my fingers once and for all - effectively seperate the Tony Stark head from his neck?

Okay, I give up. My fingers hurt so much. How do I - without killing my fingers once and for all - effectively seperate the Tony Stark head from his neck?

What I do is use a blow dryer for a minute then put the head into a t-shirt or any cloth and then pull the neck out, using the t-shirt avoids putting stress on the paint job:)

I too, would try the hair dryer trick. I would not just grab and pull! I'm learning quickly these things are fragile and you could end up breaking it! I learned the hard way with MY IM. Hence, be extra careful since these thing aren't cheap!

Hi guys, a little late to the party! Just picked this guy up off the bay, my first Ironman.

d716b0c2.jpg

Even with the Pink Panties, non functioning left repulsor, odd paint chips (hey, I'm going with battle damage) and loose left ankle.... he is still one of the finest figures I own.

Having skimmed the last few pages I see the "Pink Pants" are a known issue, but anyone have any experience of loose ankles with these figures? Left foot flops about, I can get him to stand ok but am worried about an expensive shelf dive!

Any help much appreciated.

a0a3d138.jpg

I like your pics of him! The posing really brings out Stark's arrogance! :lol

Thanks man. Just a few quick crappy iPhone shots tonight, but I love this guy. My Avengers obsession is starting to build!

Happy to report that some fresh batteries sorted out the left hand repulsor. I'll be swapping them all out for new in the morning. Not too worried about the left ankle, seems to be holding poses fine and besides, I think he's going to live in "flight mode" for the moment!

4ca6b916.jpg

e4883304.jpg

d410e8cb.jpg

00032ee5.jpg

Just so cool! :rotfl

Back