Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose sold it to you? What's the matter Goose, the iron not too good for you??? Anyway, congrats!

BOOM!

*No pink pants, camera flash*

20120502_221031.jpg

Is this figure know for having the "shorts" area look lighter then rest of the armor? I'm not saying it looks pink, but it not the same red as the rest. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Edit: Nevermind.

Guess you saw the post directly above yours. :lol

The delete function is your friend. I use it frequently. Wish I had a delete button for my mount. :lol

I have a question for anyone that owns both Mark IV and Mark VI. Does the mark IV stark head with sunglasses work with the Mark VI body?

Just picked this guy up. I had to sell my mkVI and Warmachine last year when my daughter was born, so I'm stoked to be getting an Iron Man back in the collection.

Minor hitch: it's missing the flesh coloured neck post for the Tony head. Can anyone who has this figure tell me if I can use a standard HT neckpost? Would it be a long neckpost or normal? Any info would be helpful :)

clever :lol

I could never make that pose look good but now it seems it is the panty's fault.

I like to try and push these figures to their limits, without ANY risk of breaking them. I was very happy to get this pose, and even more happy that I now know it is FULLY within the capabilities of Hot Toys' engineering!

I do wish they could figure out some other way to do the shorts. It really hinders the movement. Even if you CAN get the legs to move in a certain position, you don't want to leave them in some of them just because you're afraid of permanently warping the shorts.

Back