Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just completed a trade for this Ver Iron Man, my first one and I love it!!! It is flat-out AWESOME!!

I haven't read all 573+ pages of this thread, but I was hoping someone could help me- I'm trying to locate the batteries- the chest one and the right forearm- I know none were included in the chest. Head & left arm light - Figure was unopened until I did so.
Batteries are AG1 & AG9 respectively. I'm assuming they are hearing aid batteries? Walmart had nothing with "AG" or 1 or 9.
Is there another type to look for? Or just look elsewhere & forget wallymart's selection?

I just completed a trade for this Ver Iron Man, my first one and I love it!!! It is flat-out AWESOME!!

I haven't read all 573+ pages of this thread, but I was hoping someone could help me- I'm trying to locate the batteries- the chest one and the right forearm- I know none were included in the chest. Head & left arm light - Figure was unopened until I did so.
Batteries are AG1 & AG9 respectively. I'm assuming they are hearing aid batteries? Walmart had nothing with "AG" or 1 or 9.
Is there another type to look for? Or just look elsewhere & forget wallymart's selection?

go to a place that sells lots of wrist watches, thats the type of batteries you need

You can also try ebay. Some Hong Kong dealers sell packs of 10 for a dollar with free shipping.

I had tried going to Radio Shack for some batteries before I stumbled across the ebay dealers, and I paid like $6 for just one battery! That ridiculous price prompted me to try to look for alternatives.

Thanks for the ebay tip!!!

No, the chest cavity in mine didn't come with batteries. Yours did? My instruction sheet even said "batteries not included". They must have made a running production change I guess?

No, the chest cavity in mine didn't come with batteries. Yours did? My instruction sheet even said "batteries not included". They must have made a running production change I guess?

Well, that weird. The only thing that supposedly have no batts as far as I know was the LED stand. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Checked my instruction sheet again, it said batteries included, so yeah, maybe a production change im not well aware of :monkey1

Same in mine, the stand's the only one w/o batteries..

took same new pictures today...

6351269889_994e2cd4be_z.jpg

6352016232_cebc125f9a_z.jpg

6351272967_2900481e0b_z.jpg

6351269413_c6c8d7a308_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Hollis DZC

Checked my instruction sheet again, it said batteries included, so yeah, maybe a production change im not well aware of :monkey1

Same in mine, the stand's the only one w/o batteries..

Okay, have problems guys. I got new batteries off ebay, superb deal! I went to open the back, and lo and behold, batteries did come with mine! But, they didn't work. Nor did the brand new batteries.
:gah::gah:
I installed them correctly, tried more batteries and nothing. Am I hosed with a broken from factory chest light?
I still need to get a tiny phillips screwdriver to open the right arm and check those batteries, try the new ones and see if it works.

I gotta say though, pretty bummed if those damn lights don't work. :horror

Okay, have problems guys. I got new batteries off ebay, superb deal! I went to open the back, and lo and behold, batteries did come with mine! But, they didn't work. Nor did the brand new batteries.
:gah::gah:
I installed them correctly, tried more batteries and nothing. Am I hosed with a broken from factory chest light?
I still need to get a tiny phillips screwdriver to open the right arm and check those batteries, try the new ones and see if it works.

I gotta say though, pretty bummed if those damn lights don't work. :horror

Wow that's bad :panic: have you contacted the seller you got it from?

Back