Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple pics;

IMG_1701.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

love the sculpt on this guy

Those are some sweet pics, especially the second one. Nice work :clap

Those look like photos of RDJ!! :clap

Every time I see you guys post great pics like these, it makes me very glad to know that I have the best version of IM period. :peace

you guys are rubbing it in. I chose VI.

But I may just bite it and buy IV, or at least a RDJ head.

I just got my MK IV today and after looking it over, rather then cherry picking pieces out of the set and selling the rest, I'm going to keep in. Having it out in hand made a big difference.

Mark VI sucks. The chest plate on mine didn't sit flush, neither did the interchangeable face plates.

I seriously need to get the IV. I thought I'd be content with just WM & VI but now there releasing a new Mk II, I want this as well. Dam you HT, getting all my money

This definitely my favorite version that they put out. It is probably my favorite figure in my collection.

This definitely my favorite version that they put out. It is probably my favorite figure in my collection.

i have to agree, i got a vi first, then a war machine and a battle damaged mark iii, then (got v and a armour unleashed on pre order)
and managed to get a mark iv from a member on here, and i have to say even tho it is very similar to the mark vi, it has fast become my favorite figure, the colour and the lines of it are just beautiful

It's great that we have the choice of all the wonderful versions of Iron Man HT have made, but when it comes down to it.. iconic always trumps the others for me.

My 'Pimped out swag' version Tony Stark...only thing missing is a couple of broads on his arm!

Back