Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need help!! My iron man waist spikes on the left will not stay in. Can someone please help.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will release another Iron Man with a full head sculpt? I've been put off buying this thinking they'll be a newer better head sculpt when the Avengers line of figures come out but I guess if he's not in the film donning the full suite bar the helmet then they wont do one will they? Just like they didn't do a full head sculpt for the Mark V & VI

Are you making sure that you're turning it clockwise (or is it counter-clockwise?) as you push it in?

I try both ways and they still pop out. Yes I'm pushing in also. The right one seem to work fine but the left keep popping out.

If you splay his legs out a bit (doesn't have to be too much at all), the hip disks will tuck into his underwear. Not a real fix, but it will keep the spikes from popping out.

Mine (and I think a few others here) had a similar problem in that they would pop out occasionally, but I'm able to keep them in if I don't fuss with him too much. But I never got to a point where they simply would not stay in.

my friend's custom works :

IRONMAN STEALTH VERSION BY ~p1nk~

ENJOYYYYY.....

stealth-1.gif
stealth-2.gif

stealth-3.gif
stealth-4.gif

stealth-5.gif
stealth-6.gif

COMING UP NEXT WEEK....
BRIGHTEST DAY...DARKEST NIGHT....
gl-1.gif

yeah, because there are too much Ironmans for sale, the price become so cheap, a mk4 or mk6 only for 110$ (ironman only) or 150$

there are a lot more customs done by him and his friends, including, RedBull version with a lot of decals, black ver, platinum ver, BD ver, iron patriot, etc, all were made by orders, lol kinda fun actually

That Iron Lantern looks really, really nice.

Props to ~p1nk~ from Indonesia. Great work, man.

(The stealth version is pretty too, but a purplish black would look better -- stealth IM always looks like blueberry IM.)

_______

I don't know where he got his prices... they're all selling for $200+ on ebay.

Mk VI's EX arm alone is going for over $60 when you could've got it for just $5. I told you guys people would pay stupid money for EX items. Never a reason to not EX it. :lecture

it's the price in my local sellers, too much items, especially tracker predators and other HTs lol even the tracker predator only costs $100 lol and no one buy it!

I have another friend doing a lot of Ironman repaints, I'll search the photos later

Back