Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mark IV arc reaactor LED

Hi Guys

Just got a brand new Hot toys Mark IV couldnt wait to get him, so I assembled him up and removed all the tabs head light working and both palms and then the arc reactor LED jsut wont work. anybody have this same problem?

David:mad:
Hey cp,

I merged your thread with the existing Mark IV thread as the question can be asked in there.
I hope you get them to work or can get replacement batteries. :duff
x :peace

I've got my MKIV today... The QC sucks... The face plate have a "line" that cross it side by side. Can I write to HT to get a replacement of the helmet? or it's useless?

P.S: Can anyone give me the email btw? :thud:

I've got my MKIV today... The QC sucks... The face plate have a "line" that cross it side by side. Can I write to HT to get a replacement of the helmet? or it's useless?

First place I'd try would be the distributor/seller - check their return policy you might be able to do it through them. Otherwise I can't help you on an email for HT. It was mentioned in another thread recently, sorry I can't recall which one. Maybe try a search? They do have a reputation for sometimes being tardy with their email. Good luck mate, it's a bummer to have a figure as fine as this turn up dodgy.

Yea got the new batteries today and inserted them and still nothing, its a really stange one. mixed the batteries etc and changed them around but still nothing.

As mentioned the pulsor in the hands and the head light are working fine along with the base. but to have an Ironman without the arc reactor lighting sucks... and this was my first Ironman figure so you can imagine my response :-( frustrating.

Got onto my supplier and of course I was lucky to even get this one and they have none felt in stock so affered me a discount on the next order I have in with them.

Ive mailed Hottoys just to see if they reply to see what they say.

but anymore advice is always appriciated or sympathy hahaha (much needed)

thanks guys

Starting at the bottom, have you tried removing the batteries and reinserting them?

Yea got the new batteries today and inserted them and still nothing, its a really stange one. mixed the batteries etc and changed them around but still nothing.

As mentioned the pulsor in the hands and the head light are working fine along with the base. but to have an Ironman without the arc reactor lighting sucks... and this was my first Ironman figure so you can imagine my response :-( frustrating.

Got onto my supplier and of course I was lucky to even get this one and they have none felt in stock so affered me a discount on the next order I have in with them.

Ive mailed Hottoys just to see if they reply to see what they say.

but anymore advice is always appriciated or sympathy hahaha (much needed)

thanks guys

That is a bummer - I do recall some were having issues with their lights, both on the WM and this one. Some blamed a poor connection at the switch, but I don't know if anyone managed to do a fix themselves. Hopefully if you can't find any of those posts in the search then someone to whom it's happened will have a fix for you. I never turn on my lights myself, but if I knew one of them didn't work it'd bug the hell outta me. Good luck mate.

Yea hopefully something will turn up, as you said I have it in my detolf but its in my head knowing that light just aint working haha

Im not going to get a refund as it looks fantastic anyway :) and im sure it wont turn me off getting more IronMan figures. But as you said if there is anyone out there that this has happened to please let me know

Thanks Lejuan

That is a bummer - I do recall some were having issues with their lights, both on the WM and this one. Some blamed a poor connection at the switch, but I don't know if anyone managed to do a fix themselves. Hopefully if you can't find any of those posts in the search then someone to whom it's happened will have a fix for you. I never turn on my lights myself, but if I knew one of them didn't work it'd bug the hell outta me. Good luck mate.

Pretty disappointed with this figure. Only reason I got it was because it was supposed to be able to do the ground pound pose but yet it can't :gah:

Any tips if this actually possible or did we just get more photoshopped hype pics??

Pretty disappointed with this figure. Only reason I got it was because it was supposed to be able to do the ground pound pose but yet it can't :gah:

Any tips if this actually possible or did we just get more photoshopped hype pics??

Yeah, same here...I tried and tried and still cannot get the figure in that pose. I thought I saw someone on here with pics of their collection with IM in that pose...so maybe it is possible...if anyone has had any luck with this, please post.

Yeah, same here...I tried and tried and still cannot get the figure in that pose. I thought I saw someone on here with pics of their collection with IM in that pose...so maybe it is possible...if anyone has had any luck with this, please post.

If memory serves from posts earlier in this thread, I believe the only proper way to get this pose is to remove the legs, remove the 'codpiece/diaper' section and then reattach the legs... :dunno

I had a problem when I open my Mark 4, there was one hand that has a big scratch on it...pretty deep too. Fortunately I just decided to get replacements hands via ebay. I didn't display my iron man, but Im sure glad I open the box to see the defect and correct it immediately :lol

If memory serves from posts earlier in this thread, I believe the only proper way to get this pose is to remove the legs, remove the 'codpiece/diaper' section and then reattach the legs... :dunno
I've read and seen some members here have done it without taking off the underwear, but I'd imagine this pose would be stretching them.

I sent an email to HT about getting a replacement chest piece. I dinged mine up. I can't seem to find anyone willing to part with one, even for $50, which I thought was a good price. Seems like if you can't find parts early on, you're chances get slimmer over time.

I sent an email to HT about getting a replacement chest piece. I dinged mine up. I can't seem to find anyone willing to part with one, even for $50, which I thought was a good price. Seems like if you can't find parts early on, you're chances get slimmer over time.

Wow, that is a good price for the chest piece.
Wish I had one to sell to you. :)

my WM arc reactor initially won't light-up also... then i changed the batteries from my Mk3 and it worked!

hope it helps!

Anyone by chance know where I can still pick one of these up besides Ebay?

Back