Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to HT about getting a replacement chest piece. I dinged mine up. I can't seem to find anyone willing to part with one, even for $50, which I thought was a good price. Seems like if you can't find parts early on, you're chances get slimmer over time.

Really? I just picked one up like a week ago off eBay for like 25 bucks with free shipping, keep your eye out I guess

Really? I just picked one up like a week ago off eBay for like 25 bucks with free shipping, keep your eye out I guess

I'm still looking on ebay. Time will tell. I did get a response from HT tonight. They asked for sales recipt and picture. Their email says they don't do anything past 30 days after the sales date, and I'm several months beyond. I wrote back with the info and said I'd gladly pay for a replacement. We'll see how generous they are I guess. I bet I get a response about it being too far beyond sales date and that they don't sell parts. :(

Lack of pics lately...

019-1.jpg

010-4.jpg

002-7.jpg

I just noticed this because I've never had the Mark IV and VI next to each other but...is it just me or is VI slightly shorter than the IV? Am I going crazy @_@!?

I just noticed this because I've never had the Mark IV and VI next to each other but...is it just me or is VI slightly shorter than the IV? Am I going crazy @_@!?

you are going crazy- optical illusion. When it comes to IM and HT we are all crazy!!!:cuckoo:

you are going crazy- optical illusion. When it comes to IM and HT we are all crazy!!!:cuckoo:

Alright, man~ Alright, I'm gonna believe you. It's me, It's gotta be. I'm just gonna...not look at it anymore! SEE NO EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Currently looking into using the TS head to make a ..TS. Just unsure on the look, plagued the OSW board asking for ideas.

Is there a thread anywhere with only Tony Stark customs around ?. I am currently looking but I tend to suck on finding threads on my own steam.

Alright, man~ Alright, I'm gonna believe you. It's me, It's gotta be. I'm just gonna...not look at it anymore! SEE NO EEEEVVVIIIILLL
I would say spindrift is correct.
It's the colors that are throwing off the eyes.
I do believe they are the same height.

So what was the talk a while back for the problem with this figure? were there reports of the batteries leaking? corroding the internal contacts?

Back