Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been posted before....

Does anybody have any tips when it comes to taking pictures of HT Iron Men? Almost every picture I take is blurry or too bright or something not good. I see some really awesome pics on the forum. Does anybody have any simple tips to improve my pics?

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been posted before....

Does anybody have any tips when it comes to taking pictures of HT Iron Men? Almost every picture I take is blurry or too bright or something not good. I see some really awesome pics on the forum. Does anybody have any simple tips to improve my pics?

Thanks!

Tripod ... or a pile of books.... long exposure rather than flash. I suppose you have at least a P&S/compact with some sort or adjustable lense.

Tripod ... or a pile of books.... long exposure rather than flash. I suppose you have at least a P&S/compact with some sort or adjustable lense.

Thanks for the quick response!!! I had to look up your terms. P&S = Point and Shoot:slap I did not know that. I will try your tips and see what happens. Thanks again!

It will help if we also knew the model of camera you are using, but basically, bandito is right. Get it mounted onto a tripod or stationary object.
Use plenty of daylight, turn the flash off, and shoot away.

Post those pics. ;)

Today I walked by my display and noticed my Mark IV's chest was on. There is no way for me to turn it off now. It's either dimly displayed or fully on. I ended up taking the batteries out.

It will help if we also knew the model of camera you are using, but basically, bandito is right. Get it mounted onto a tripod or stationary object.
Use plenty of daylight, turn the flash off, and shoot away.

Post those pics. ;)

I still can't get mine to look as good as yours.:lol What background do you use btw?

Today I walked by my display and noticed my Mark IV's chest was on. There is no way for me to turn it off now. It's either dimly displayed or fully on. I ended up taking the batteries out.

Sorry to here that. It sounds like there is something wrong with the switch. My 1/4 WM Bust has the same issue.

I don't understand. The On/Off switch is not working?

Shaz Mark 4 review is UP!!! Click --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVZEF-8vSR4

230491_209126392455584_182574525110771_632549_6902594_n.jpg

226443_209123839122506_182574525110771_632514_4359041_n.jpg
227733_209124152455808_182574525110771_632538_4420956_n.jpg

Come now, there's never enough pictures. :rock

Quite an elegant little guy. Tidy desk, nice computer display and has a slideshow going on for his figure. \o/

My waitlist for this Mark IV converted thru Sideshow & is waiting for me at home already. Good price for this awesome figure.

My waitlist for this Mark IV converted thru Sideshow & is waiting for me at home already. Good price for this awesome figure.

Congrats Eldar! I love knowing stuff is waiting for me after a day at work :) I passed on an ebay auction yesterday, BIN for $245 inc. shipping. That's a good price in this part of the world, someone got pretty lucky this far out from the release.

Back