Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mark IV replacement today. The figure is great, no paint problems like my first one. Now to chose a cool pose :)

One of my Mark IV's hand lights came on half-way earlier by itself when I was futzing him. When I turned it on, it got really bright, and when I turned it off it was half-bright. Some wonky wiring I reckon. I just took the batteries out. Should probably take all the batteries out anyway, before they leak. Damn you, light up gimmick!!!

One of my Mark IV's hand lights came on half-way earlier by itself when I was futzing him. When I turned it on, it got really bright, and when I turned it off it was half-bright. Some wonky wiring I reckon. I just took the batteries out. Should probably take all the batteries out anyway, before they leak. Damn you, light up gimmick!!!

Had the same thing with the arc reactor on my War machine. Had to stick the plastic separator back in..:(

Got my Mark IV replacement today. The figure is great, no paint problems like my first one. Now to chose a cool pose :)

Great news Merc, congrats! :clap The hobby train has left Disappointment Station and has rolled on into Awesomeville :)

One of my Mark 4's gold paint have begun to fade...It seems they neglected to paint gloss over it as they did with the red parts.

4 months and a week old since out of the box.

Last edited:
One of my Mark 4's gold paint have begun to fade...I seems the neglected to paint gloss over it as they did with the red parts.

4 months and a week old since out of the box.

What a coincidence, I just checked and my RDJ headsculpt seems to be getting darker...

120308-robert_downey_jr_tropic_thunder.jpg

I'm sending my picture to HT to see if they can correct the problem. Maybe I should start a poll here to see whose is affected?

Back