Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot differs including the chest area... chest holes, the rib section...

re-sculpt a new chest plate/mod's Mk.6 would be an option..

I believe, someone has posted MK.6 chest plate on Mk.4.. with a large gap

They also had to do some modification, cutting away, to get it to fit that well iirc.

Yeah these multi-hundred page threads are a nightmare for finding images. I wish you could search a thread for every post with an image in it.

Yeah these multi-hundred page threads are a nightmare for finding images. I wish you could search a thread for every post with an image in it.

That would be great. You can't search for "

Last edited:
Thank you all for the responses. The outcome sucks but atleast I know now. =[

I will have to get a Mark VI eventually now...

Only ones I really liked by Hot Toys were the 4 and 6. The others were just mis-shapen?

This will be my first hot toys. Still waiting for it to come.. should be here this week! HOPEFULLY 100% brand new from GoHastings. I will definately let you all know...

:clap

Mis-shapen?

II and III I think are significantly improved by this pretty simple mod. Still not perfect but WAY better.

Before:
5398994665_8c67f0c071_b.jpg

After:
5561313407_5dca7d137c_b.jpg

I don't know what it is with that head. The look doesn't matter how you pose it, I find the same, it looks like he's been tasered.

He has kind of dead eyes, which is why I mostly have only taken pics with the shades on. I think I managed to get it looking pretty decent through a combination of low lighting and photoshop texturing.

5604893130_00572e5ca3_b.jpg

Back