Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mk IV from Gohastings.com is currently out for delivery.
:pray:ing that there's nothing wrong with it.

Also, got my UPS shipping notice from Cornerstorecomics.com for the Mk VI. That'll get here on Monday.

Soon, War Machine, soon you will not be alone.

Congrats Jed, you're gonna love it!

Even though mine came banged up, I was able to fix him with the Locktite glue that a member recommended so it's all good in the hood :chew

Post those pix :impatient:

P1130732.jpg

Congrats Jed, you're gonna love it!

Even though mine came banged up, I was able to fix him with the Locktite glue that a member recommended so it's all good in the hood :chew

Post those pix :impatient:

Congrats Jedah Kalm! :hi5: Can't wait to see some pics.

Unfortunately, UPS gets to my house late. Usually no earlier than 3pm EST, but sometimes they've been here as late as 7pm. On top of that, I work nights, and am usually going to bed right about now. Since I have off tonight I will be up for when it gets here, but I'll be too tired to bother with pics until I get up tonight.

I will post again when it gets here to let you all know it's condition, though.

^
Sure looks it.

In other news, I'm happy to report that my Mk IV from gohastings got here and it was MISB. Like I said before, pics to come in the AM. Too tired for anything other than saying that this thing is soooo much cooler than War Machine.

Edit: Also, it came shipped in the original Hot Toys brown shipper.

Last edited:
^
Sure looks it.

In other news, I'm happy to report that my Mk IV from gohastings got here and it was MISB. Like I said before, pics to come in the AM. Too tired for anything other than saying that this thing is soooo much cooler than War Machine.

Congrats and glad to hear you got a minty one.

Also glad you like him way better than WM b/c I don't have a WM, don't really want 1 and don't want any reasons to feel compelled to have 1 :lol

300+? Are you kidding me? I just got mine about a month ago, and the eBay prices then were just over $200. I got my WM from a fellow boardie for $210 shipped. When you really want something you've just got to have the resolve to check the "for sale" section every day.

Btw: Those pics are making me really anxious for my Mk VI to arrive on Monday.
... I know, I know. I just got the Mk IV.

Need - more - heroin, er um, crack, I mean 1/6 scale dolls, Imeanactionfigures waitnocollectibles!
Can you tell that I'm exhausted? God, I need sleeeeep. :rotfl

The pics are nice but they are photo shopped to high heaven :lol

He is going for $300+ and I don't think he's worth it atm. If he comes down to Earth maybe I'll cave in ;)
Awww, bro that would be a shame, but I understand.
There's so many great figs coming, so little room on our shelves. :D

Back