Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my guess as well. He's wanting $250 for it but I told him that may be a bit more most people will pay for him atm.

If he want's $250 he must wait and let the figures after market value increase, people won't want to pay that now but in time it will be worth much more i'm sure, but $180ish is a good price to let it go for at the moment.

At last!!
:rock!!!

DSC08562.jpg

Great Pic!!!:hi5:

That was my guess as well. He's wanting $250 for it but I told him that may be a bit more most people will pay for him atm.

I've been watching eBay auctions recently even though I already decided to get the Mk VI instead, and each one was ending higher than the last. With shipping the Mk IV is selling for $230-$260 there. I remember one of the last ones that I was watching was located somewhere is SE Asia (don't remember exactly) and had a flat shipping cost of $99.99. That ended at $157 and change which comes to just over $258.

Last edited:
Guys keep your eyes peeled for this review... he already did a review on War Machine.... All Iron Man or HT fans its a must watch!!

I've posted it at "Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics" Thread... its the last page or 390..

tumblr_liu5xq3KFI1qamsd5.jpg

well it wont be vi in avengers, will be a new suit for sure, but it will have a triangle chest.

It could be the pentagon chest, variation on the circles, or even the hulk buster. I don't think the triangle chest is guaranteed.

iron%20man.jpg

Iron-Mans-New-Armor.jpg

Guys keep your eyes peeled for this review... he already did a review on War Machine.... All Iron Man or HT fans its a must watch!!

I've posted it at "Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics" Thread... its the last page or 390..

tumblr_liu5xq3KFI1qamsd5.jpg

Can't wait to see this review.

Thanks!:)

It could be the pentagon chest, variation on the circles, or even the hulk buster. I don't think the triangle chest is guaranteed.

iron%20man.jpg

Iron-Mans-New-Armor.jpg
Yeah, could be the Hulk Buster depending on the story they are going with for The Avengers movie.

Love that Bleeding Edge armor. :yess:

I would say the triangular chest might not be guaranteed but it's probable. I think seeing something like the Hulkbuster is a good guess just because I'm sure they'd like to show a new suit that has a good "wow" factor.

Is there any science behind the bleeding edge suit or does it just look cool for the hell of it?

Untitled-2-11.jpg

With the Extremis armor, the undersheath was stored in the hollows of his bones and the armor plates flexible enough to fit into a briefcase. With the Bleeding Edge armor, the entire undersheath and armor is stored in the hollows of his bones as a kind of liquid or what Tony refers to as "Neurokinetic User-Controlled Morphologic Nanoparticle Bundles" and can redistribute it's mass how ever he sees fit to.

Untitled-2-10.jpg

Tony's also fitted the armor with repulsor tech liquid lenses at various points to allow him to see 360 degrees and controls the armor at an instinctual level as opposed to thought driven in the Etremis armor.

^^ Good thing you posted this info re: Bleeding Edge Shintaru, thanks!

For me, this is by far the most awesome IM armor made by Tony yet!

For me I'm not that big of a fan as it's too far removed from the "hard" armor of the Tinman and Extremis armors and looks too much like a spandex suit with some panel lines on it.

That's just a personal taste thing though, I really like hard armor (be it medieval or modern).

Back