Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the deciding factor(s)?

two main factors: First, the great Tony Stark HS and second, the fact there may no longer be a Mark IV release. On the other hand, theres still a chance to get a Mark VI from the Avengers movie.

two main factors: First, the great Tony Stark HS and second, the fact there may no longer be a Mark IV release. On the other hand, theres still a chance to get a Mark VI from the Avengers movie.

well it wont be vi in avengers, will be a new suit for sure, but it will have a triangle chest. so if you want the last circle arc reactor, you made the right choice.

im getting both, and if one day i have to decide between them, whichever one i decide to not keep will most surely be worth lots more than what i paid.

well it wont be vi in avengers, will be a new suit for sure, but it will have a triangle chest. so if you want the last circle arc reactor, you made the right choice.

im getting both, and if one day i have to decide between them, whichever one i decide to not keep will most surely be worth lots more than what i paid.

Yeah, I would also like to get both, but i cant. Thats why I had to choose.

I got my second iv body today...and to my disappointment it has a flaw:(, the top abb plate(the one the folds over the others) is lacking the shiny finish, it's dull compared to the rest of the figure:(.

..but it's not the end of the world i will just stick the top half of this figure onto the bottom half of the first one i got(which has paint chipped off the rubber undies) a thus create one figure with no flaws and one with flaws, i never planned on keeping both anyway:)

So how do i separate the torso from the waist?

I got my second iv body today...and to my disappointment it has a flaw:(, the top abb plate(the one the folds over the others) is lacking the shiny finish, it's dull compared to the rest of the figure:(.

..but it's not the end of the world i will just stick the top half of this figure onto the bottom half of the first one i got(which has paint chipped off the rubber undies) a thus create one figure with no flaws and one with flaws, i never planned on keeping both anyway:)

i separated mine by accident trying to change the heads and all i did was hold him at the waist and tugged at the head, rookie mistake, lol. but it went back together fine. hope this helps

BobaFett0035.jpg

BobaFett0034.jpg

These are fantastic! :clap

i separated mine by accident trying to change the heads and all i did was hold him at the waist and tugged at the head, rookie mistake, lol. but it went back together fine. hope this helps

Thank's for that, can anyone confirm that this is how it's done?

eb5398a1.jpg

^^Just like this. Pic by butters.

Last edited:

wow what a pain in the a$$. i only got one, and im glad there was nothing wrong with it. are you going to be selling spare parts?

wow what a pain in the a$$. i only got one, and im glad there was nothing wrong with it. are you going to be selling spare parts?

Well once i have done what i need to do there will be a full iv body left over+flaps and 1 pair of fists, the figure will have the paint scratch and the dull abb plate that i mentioned, and i will be selling it:)

..again people some help on how to separate him would be great:)

Good point- as I said I prefer IV over VI but that's me- design standpoint, colors, headsculpt, etc.
VI will be a buy for me but if they use it for Avengers I'm sure HT wil re-release with a new headsculpt?

Back