Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not followed this thread but is this something all of these have or is it a defect?

dsc0071ba.jpg

Ive made my decision. I will buy Mark 6 and only the Tony Stark head sculpt from Mark 4.

yep, seems like it. strength in numbers lol
the retailer i ordered my 2 IM IVs thru canceled & refunded! gah! anyone know where to get this without crazy prices? i usually pay them but this hasn't been out that long yet

yep, seems like it. strength in numbers lol
the retailer i ordered my 2 IM IVs thru canceled & refunded! gah! anyone know where to get this without crazy prices? i usually pay them but this hasn't been out that long yet

I was looking a couple days ago and everyone was sold out or wanted ebay prices for them...

I thought ToyWiz was one of the most unreliable sites out there. I always read horror stories about them. I also find them very overpriced! My suggestion would be to go with Toys2. They are currently out of stock but they always get more stuff. They sell out but quickly get more stock. Keep an eye for it for the next couple of weeks. I got my T800 there when I thought no one else would ever get one.

Lovely photos, spanky!

Finally managed to get rid of the hunch look. Well, compared to before. The Hot Toys collar is just too thick.

Tony-Stark-tony-stark-13606998-900-435.jpg

The red on this figure is just gorgeous. Can't stop admiring it. :D

Back