Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes Id be sending that one back! Hope that isnt common

We've seen enough pics and people who have 'em that its not going to be rampant. Lets nto go crazy now...

What's next, people going to ask if it has oily abs?:gah:

This is done for recall purposes, and if there is a probably Hot Toys changes the next batch but Loontentoys and other companies lose lots of cash. Which is why we who buy from Loontentoys and other Ebay sellers get it a bit later.

Which I really don't mind at all. It's usually just a few weeks and still way ahead of US sellers.
In the year I have been collecting Hot Toys and have now 25 figures, with only about 5 not being bought from Loontentoys. I won't be buying from anybody else. :)

All of mine par 1 have been bought from Loontentoys. I, like you Eamon wouldn't buy from anyone else. That's why I'm waiting for him to get Ghost Rider - which I understand will be under £200.

He's actually just said to me that the Mark IV was released 4th December and a month later Hot Toys still hasn't sent out the 2nd batch. Therefore he is under a lot of pressure, apparently if he tries to explain this to some of his buyers (who pressure him) they think that he is trying to cheat them which sucks because I think he is awesome.

Again he is really reluctant to send out the first batch but whatever will be will be. I just hope the one he send myself (and the rest of you) isn't one of the crap ones.

All of mine par 1 have been bought from Loontentoys. I, like you Eamon wouldn't buy from anyone else. That's why I'm waiting for him to get Ghost Rider - which I understand will be under £200.

He's actually just said to me that the Mark IV was released 4th December and a month later Hot Toys still hasn't sent out the 2nd batch. Therefore he is under a lot of pressure, apparently if he tries to explain this to some of his buyers (who pressure him) they think that he is trying to cheat them which sucks because I think he is awesome.

Again he is really reluctant to send out the first batch but whatever will be will be. I just hope the one he send myself (and the rest of you) isn't one of the crap ones.

I'm guessing mine was from the first batch. No problems to report:yess:

Well considering the second batch hasn't been released yet I'd say you're right. I hope mine is the same as yours :p

Was your 5 day delivery on the standard posting of £22.00 or did you go for some express postage?

Well considering the second batch hasn't been released yet I'd say you're right. I hope mine is the same as yours :p

Was your 5 day delivery on the standard posting of £22.00 or did you go for some express postage?

Express EMS for £29.00. For an extra £7.00 there's no compromise.

This guy photographs so well. It's like looking at a real suit:rock

I12.jpg

I like that Sideshow gets later batches from time to time, because I also know that Hot Toys tends to make improvements from one "batch" to the next. Buying one of the first, earliest releases can be a mistake. Just ask those who got the earlier DX Batman releases.

I am unsure about the legitimacy of his statement. Toys2 does not get from 1st batch either which is only a small release to TH POs. But he already received several large shipments of MIV before the holidays that he sold out of so considering that Loon only started shipping few days ago and being in HK his statement does not compute

Yesterday I have received a message from lootentoys telling me my tracking number.
Very nice guy! Second time I have bought with him. His prices of product and shipping are very fine.

I am unsure about the legitimacy of his statement. Toys2 does not get from 1st batch either which is only a small release to TH POs. But he already received several large shipments of MIV before the holidays that he sold out of so considering that Loon only started shipping few days ago and being in HK his statement does not compute

Loontentoys does get the first batch though and he sells to buyers local rather than abroad first and foremost due to recall.

I don't see any reason he would lie. Besides not all sellers will get the 2nd batch at the same time as other stores, it depends on the delivery schedules and what not.

Either way Loontentoys is the best, you can't beat his prices or communication. One of a kind guy. So until he becomes some kind of con artist MAKE MINE LOONTEN! lol

oh not trying to label him a con just salesppl will always stretch the truth or more just to explain away issues without actually telling the possible ugly truth.

Since you guys say loontentoys sells it for a great price, how much is he selling it with shipping so I see the difference with other online sellers.

Since you guys say loontentoys sells it for a great price, how much is he selling it with shipping so I see the difference with other online sellers.

I paid $209.99US ($169.99 + $40 p/h) with EMS shipping. After the head sculpt was revealed it went up $10 to $179.99.

I haven't seen him selling any once his pre order quota was filled quite a while ago.

I paid $209.99US ($169.99 + $40 p/h) with EMS shipping. After the head sculpt was revealed it went up $10 to $179.99.

I haven't seen him selling any once his pre order quota was filled quite a while ago.

I guess if you are in Australia, the price might seem good, but $209.99 shipped to the states is way to high. I don't mind waiting a couple of months to save $38

I guess if you are in Australia, the price might seem good, but $209.99 shipped to the states is way to high. I don't mind waiting a couple of months to save $38

The only thing that makes we aussies feel any good about paying this sort of money for our dollies is sparing a thought for our European cousins, who have to pay even more crazy money for theirs.

Back