Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going :panic: waiting for a ship notice from AE.

Anyone heard anything from them yet!?!?!

Kinda hidden away but you get the idea
imd3.jpg

^ Attributed to lack in QC and not waiting for paint to properly dry before assembling, or lack of pre-caution step.

Missing parts ... QC and design (parts easily falls off)

Misalignment ... QC and design too... multiple parts moulded apart will be hard to assemble and QC

I just checked mine and the back is not perfect but not too bad. I bend the knee and returned back to straight position and the knee "cap" fell off. Glued back but I be more careful :p

So far if I'm not mistaken two people recently in this thread received their MKIV from ebay seller loontentoys from Hong Kong, has anyone else?

I'm hoping now that the holidays are over the rest of his pre-orders will be going out this week. I'd love to wake up to a EMS shipping notice email tomorrow... :pray:

So far if I'm not mistaken two people recently in this thread received their MKIV from ebay seller loontentoys from Hong Kong, has anyone else?

I'm hoping now that the holidays are over the rest of his pre-orders will be going out this week. I'd love to wake up to a EMS shipping notice email tomorrow... :pray:

I got mine from loontentoys. 5 days shipping from HK, amazing!

I've just had a nice chat with Loontentoys via messaging.

Mine was sent 2 days ago so I should be getting it soon.

He was telling me about how Hot Toys releases the figures in batches, the first batch is about 10% of the whole stock.

This is done for recall purposes, and if there is a probably Hot Toys changes the next batch but Loontentoys and other companies lose lots of cash. Which is why we who buy from Loontentoys and other Ebay sellers get it a bit later.

He said that sometimes he has to send out from the first batch because people hassle him lol but he really doesn't like to do that for the above reason.

Back