Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Got my notice from Sideshow. If they said that my card will be charged on the 19th, is that actually the day it leaves Sideshow?

Yes! Got my notice from Sideshow. If they said that my card will be charged on the 19th, is that actually the day it leaves Sideshow?

Right now that is just a 17 day notice. You will usually receive another email again closer to that date and when they will start processing your order for shipping. It could go out that day or the next day usually, but could take up to 72 hours after your card has been charged.

Received the notice as well and very excited to get this fig.

Depends on the shipping department. I've seen folks get charged and then get their Quantum right after and I've seen some take a couple of days after charging.

According to AlterEgo's twitter feed their shipment is due in 3 weeks. Those who went the AD route got some time to wait.

Back