Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
155176_469440882918_633832918_5987734_5574059_n.jpg
Great pics, but why is your battle-damaged mark III wearing a plastic boot?

Excited for this figure to get delivered!!!

Thanks Jeff!! (Geil)

Side note** stopped by Frank and sons this weekend, and im surprised no one there has this figure yet....

was looking around to see how it is in person.

Alright guys, I need your help. I already have WM and VI on pre-order, and was thinking of not getting the IV at all. But after wading through all the photos and info about it, IV is growing on me, and I don't know what to do about it.

Should I take the plunge and get the smexy IV, or conserve my money for something more worthwhile, such as the V?

Get IV, I don´t how sure it is that we "get" V, cause the proto pics won´t confirm anything and if you wanna have and oldschool look, IV is the way to go, except that you want battle damage and the triangular arc reactor.

47634_469441652918_633832918_5987742_6982291_n.jpg

Mark IV is truly The Most Amazing Ironman figure at this moment... a very perfect figure!!

Sorry if there are too much pics..

Thanks for looking! Enjoy!!! :lol

i love when people told story with their figs

please do more

hummana hummana hummana hummana.... :horror
Those pics by kidultrx, are tempting me sooo much to get the M IV... but must keep holding out for M VI!!!! :gah:

hummana hummana hummana hummana.... :horror
Those pics by kidultrx, are tempting me sooo much to get the M IV... but must keep holding out for M VI!!!! :gah:

The Mark IV is the most perfect and iconic iron Man figure ever,.. you can't let him pass dude! :lecture

I hate scratched or damaged versions..so I'll pass the Mark VI.

By the way.. My Mark IV is in the country since last thursday, but is still pending for customs inspections.. :panic: Can't wait anymore!! :panic:

Last edited:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDxhHz1bQMU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MDxhHz1bQMU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Great review from Milo!:D

hey great review! is the head and neck easy to switch out?

Jaw dropping photos the last few pages and a nice video review :rock

How anyone can resist getting IV after those pics is beyond me, even if they ordered VI.

Hell, if it's because money, just figure out a solution somehow, I'm happy I did after seeing these pics!

Yes, jaw dropping...as in :horror

:lol

How anyone can resist getting IV after those pics is beyond me, even if they ordered VI.

Hell, if it's because money, just figure out a solution somehow, I'm happy I did after seeing these pics!
I don't need two figures that are virtually identical apart from paint scheme and chestplate, that's how ;)

The Mark IV is the most perfect and iconic iron Man figure ever,.. you can't let him pass dude! :lecture

I hate scratched or damaged versions..so I'll pass the Mark VI.

By the way.. My Mark IV is in the country since last thursday, but is still pending for customs inspections.. :panic: Can't wait anymore!! :panic:

You words are not helping me pass on IV, chances of getting the IV are now 70% xP. Can anyone with the IV answer this question for me, does the IV have shoulder mounted bullets and the laser function on his hands?

Back