Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You words are not helping me pass on IV, chances of getting the IV are now 70% xP. Can anyone with the IV answer this question for me, does the IV have shoulder mounted bullets and the laser function on his hands?

IV does not, just forearm weapons and waist flare deployments.

What he does have over the VI is that he's crazy shiny, you can use it as a mirror and comb your hair and shave! :yess:

Last edited:
VALVOLINER your pics are AMAZING man great job

Sorry bro!, but those pics are'nt mine.. they are from a guy called Kidultrx (from HK ).. I just posted them.

Unfortunately..my Mark IV is still pending for custom inspections ..:gah:

IMGP1507a.JPG

More photos @ figuremaniac.blogspot.com

That totally sucks that you can't get him in the landing position-fist-into-the-ground without detaching his right leg!!!! He looks great the way he's articulated there, but again, you have to detach the leg to do it?! That's b.s.! I'd love to see someone do it without damaging or detaching any of the figure. And if you can, how about some tips on doing it.

This Mark IV has to be the best 1/6 scale figure of 2010.

I would even put this up against any polystone statue from 2010 and I believe this would give it a run for it's money as the best overall collectible of 2010!

These photos are getting insane.

Last time I freaked out over a 1/6 scale figure was the Mark 1 but at this point I will just go ahead and say that the IV is even better than the Mark 1 due to the face sculpt and articulation.

This Mark IV has to be the best 1/6 scale figure of 2010.

I would even put this up against any polystone statue from 2010 and I believe this would give it a run for it's money as the best overall collectible of 2010!

These photos are getting insane.

Last time I freaked out over a 1/6 scale figure was the Mark 1 but at this point I will just go ahead and say that the IV is even better than the Mark 1 due to the face sculpt and articulation.

I love my Mark I but I bet this is going to take its place in the spotlight.

It just seems to be that right leg of his, its length stops his arm from touching the ground without having to have him almost parallel to the ground. just doesn't make sense to me how they can pose him like that with the same articulation since I can't even get near that angle.

It just seems to be that right leg of his, its length stops his arm from touching the ground without having to have him almost parallel to the ground. just doesn't make sense to me how they can pose him like that with the same articulation since I can't even get near that angle.

If you read a few pages back apparently it can only be done by detaching the leg.

i coundnt pass up on this figure anymore, i just preordered it on alterego for 175 with shipping. i rather wait than pay alot.

Back