Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4687-1.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

Hot Toys did such an amazing job on the IM 2 figures. Really some of the best 1:6th I've ever seen.

Is it me or do those photos above make the legs look massive and his torso and head tinny

The legs will look bigger because they are more in proportion. They decided to make the chest area slimmer to improve articulation. Personally would have prefered the chest being a bit beefier instead but in certain pictures and with the right pose it looks great so it isn't a deal breaker for me.

I must say that after seeing the MK4 in person it is by far my favourite IM figure. Def much better than the MK 6. It feels more dynamic and streamlined. Very sleek etc. I love the poseability of it and cannot wait to have it. The MK 6 just didnt feel right to me, but then again I never saw the movie :p

Is it just me or does the IV there look like he's just about to start playing air guitar?

I've used one sculpt to make a stark in a suit. Other than that I just want the Mark I-VI in my collection.

Back