Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the paint on the crotch armor has started to crack / chip.

I hope it's just the prototype.

IMG_4730.jpg

I think it's a damage effect. Because of the light it looks like a chip or crack.

But hey. I still don't trust this sof plastic part for color fading.

I think it's a damage effect. Because of the light it looks like a chip or crack.

But hey. I still don't trust this sof plastic part for color fading.

Agreed, I am very wary of the soft plastic used in the crotch area. You can see the color difference already between that and the rest of the body. The texture of the paint is different too. Definately don't want a repeat of the Mark III debacle.

i love how the crotch area hides the leg ball joints, does anyone know if the mk3's leg ball joitns are suppose to show in the movie?

Yeah you can see them in the movie. Not as much maybe but they look pretty much like that.

so how did they do a good job of hiding them in the mk4? did they just extend the outter parts of his crotch area?

Here's a couple I took today.. terrible white balance, there was a halogen lamp right beside him...
The rubbery crotch piece seems to be a darker red than the rest of the body. Hoping it's just because its a prototype.

img0057av.jpg

img0059as.jpg

img0061aw.jpg

img0062ao.jpg

Last edited:
Loving the new pics bit I am wondering why folks would get this one AND then get the Mark IV when there's so little difference and the MVI has all those great extras?

Loving the new pics bit I am wondering why folks would get this one AND then get the Mark IV when there's so little difference and the MVI has all those great extras?

The armor is totally different. Different paint scheme and stuff. Plus if you're a fan like me I have the Mark I-III already plus the Gunmetal Grey version. Why wouldn't you get both the Mark IV and VI. Hell, I'll get the Mark V when it comes out too.

Eamon, I can exactly tell why I ONLY get the IV.
Cause I don´t like the tryangle chestpiece, the silver parts and because I wanna have the movable and articulated fingers.
Will look awesome and the crotchpiece will surely fit.
I´m sure of that.
:)
Great Pics, Viper.
Loving the paintjob.

Eamon, I can exactly tell why I ONLY get the IV.
Cause I don´t like the tryangle chestpiece, the silver parts and because I wanna have the movable and articulated fingers.
Will look awesome and the crotchpiece will surely fit.
I´m sure of that.
:)
Great Pics, Viper.
Loving the paintjob.

I thought the Mark VI had articulated fingers too?

Back