Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark IV will always look thicker when there is someone in it but in the film they CGI it to look slimmer. They did the same with the first film. People need to understand that HT is going for what you'll see in the film not what you'll see in the behind the scenes or production sneaks.

Wasn't that scene in CGI though Mike? I was just pointing out that the Mark IV looked thick in that scene since plasmid mentioned that it was. Those who want the thicker look should turn to the maquette. :D

This may have been mentioned but anyone else notice that none of the pics show his hands up in a repulsor firing or flight stabilizer position? I looks as if the hand armor is articulated so I'm hoping the lower half of it flips up so he can extend his palm and fingers more upward than the III, but since no pics show that (that I've seen anyway) it's got me worried that armor won't move at all.

Can the suit really change that much from this version to the end one?

I can see why people bought MK1/2/3 the difference is night and day

Can the suit really change that much from this version to the end one?

I can see why people bought MK1/2/3 the difference is night and day

It's not just about what the suit looks like, it's what it can do and what it represents to Tony and the story. As of right now, we have no idea what the Mark VI is capable of.

If what the suit does in the film is awesome, or it serves as a result of significant character development in Tony, then that would be worth the purchase of both the Mark IV and VI.

That and I'm of the type that can appreciate small changes in detail making a big difference.

This will be a buy for me. I was going to get the BD Mk.3 finally, which would have been my first armor, and I wanted to put the Mech test head on it. But this will be much easier coming with the extra head and glasses, and the donuts are pretty funny too.

The new lot of Ironman stuff looks great. I would most probably get on this new lot if I hadn't just been given a pay cut and reduced from five day's a week to four day's a week at work.

Unfortunately the mortgage, and bills come first.:monkey2

I just want to point out that, technically Black Widow is the only other figure thats been Officially announced by Hot Toys
Im sure they will do Mark 5 and 6 but maybe they are planning to wait until these 4 figures are released before anything else is announced. It could be a very long wait. This seems like a 'series 1'

Series 2 could be:

Mark5 ( I can see this as a DX )

Mark6 ( I can imagine this being like BD IM with swappable armor) Also include Hall of Armor back drop

Whiplash v2 ( If it exists )

Nick fury

Series 3 could be:

Battle Damage War Machine (Odds are they want to sell this mold twice) also could include James Rhodes head without helmet

Battle Drone Armor

Pepper Pots ( Not likely )

And then they go back and do Iron Monger :monkey3

I just wish they would release a Hot Toys TrueType with Jon Favreau's likeness because that's the only way we'll get a Happy Hogan figure.

i think that MARK V it's dx03 with pilot version with centurion version and samsonite accessoiries !!
i want this version :banana

Series 2 could be:

Mark5 ( I can see this as a DX )

Mark6 ( I can imagine this being like BD IM with swappable armor) Also include Hall of Armor back drop

Whiplash v2 ( If it exists )

Nick fury

Series 3 could be:

Battle Damage War Machine (Odds are they want to sell this mold twice) also could include James Rhodes head without helmet

Battle Drone Armor

Pepper Pots ( Not likely )

And then they go back and do Iron Monger :monkey3

I hope the line is the four announced and perhaps Mark V and Mark VI and be done. I like to see more movement on other licenses such as Marvel Trilogy (Spiderman, Xmen), Avatar, Reeve Superman etc.

^^ i know what you mean, i really want to see prince of persia dastan :D
also some avatar stuff, i mean come on already, lol

Yeah when people mention ALL the armors and figures that could be made for this line it seems overwhelming for money and space. Not to mention I still kind of want to go back and get a MK I.

I think if they do a couple of different waves and the time frame for these figures to actually come out would be a good thing for me and something I need to keep in mind.

Want to go IM crazy but that f'ing little green man :D in my head is telling me to be reasonable and patient here. NOOOOOOO! :banghead

Yeah when people mention ALL the armors and figures that could be made for this line it seems overwhelming for money and space. Not to mention I still kind of want to go back and get a MK I.

I think if they do a couple of different waves and the time frame for these figures to actually come out would be a good thing for me and something I need to keep in mind.

Want to go IM crazy but that f'ing little green man :D in my head is telling me to be reasonable and patient here. NOOOOOOO! :banghead

Yeah, take your time. You don't want to end up regretting buying something when another thing you want comes along.

Back