Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the head but personally the legs need some more attention in the thigh region, looks to tin in that area, but other than that ill pick one up.

could someone photoshop it with slightly bigger thighs? please and thank you :D

It looks very impressive, I'll give it that but there are a number of inaccuracies. Firstly the hair needs to be darker, at the moment it is far too bright and doll-like. Second and this is probably the most important for me, the suit is a little disappointing as it shouldn't be leather! The material used in the movie is a woven one, though I realise it's probably a difficult material to replicate at 1/6 scale. The boots, I'm not 100% sure if they had platforms or not.
Also, no fists Hot Toys!?! She's just as much of a brawler as Silk Spectre. I'd also prefer them to tweak the headsculpt, at the moment she looks a little vacant due to that open mouth.

OMG I love this figure....Im a HUGE Scarjo fan and I loved her in the movie....when I see this figure...alll I see is Scarjo...its amazing.....how am I going to survive until Sept/October? I need to to fly by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm maybe I can go to toyworld and steal their display? LMAO....JK....Anywayz i hope this production is quicker than expected....

Its not so good. Their Silken Floss had a much better likeness.. and all the aformentioned problems... suit too thick proportions all wrong.

HT has leaps and bounds of work to go in terms of making decent female figures.

But I don't mind so much, no need to buy anyway. it's a bad character from a mediocre at best movie played by a bad actress... But I do love the character from the comic.

Very nice.
I like it a lot
I thought I would make a vid with the pictures being shown to tune of Back in Black
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/I8I7Ed3nJMg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/I8I7Ed3nJMg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Was a little underwhelmed when I first saw her but have sat down and looked at all the pics, I'm liking her more and more.

I think it's a great likeness but I think her face like a lot of Hot Toys needs to be heavier looking. Scarlett's face is a little plumper.
I think over all she could be fuller, expecially on the legs and arse and i certainly hope those boobs are squishy!! :)

Over all, I think she's quite nice and while I will not in a rush to preorder, I will try to get her but only after the other IM2 stuff is taken care of.

Everything looks great IMO, but the body does need to be a little fuller. Isn't the older female True type body more curvy? I'm pretty sure Sheva's body is a lot more accurate as far as the height and the hips of the character, just need to change the skin tone obviously and maybe bigger boobs. It's kind of funny the new body they develop for Black Widow actually seems less accurate.

She'll be at the Iron Man 2 HT expo in Taiwan starting on the 14th. ;)

I just love everything about this figure... definite keeper! ;)

I agree that the parted lips are accurate to that on all fours promo shot, but it jut looks wrong from any other angle. HT have changed quite a few of their sculpts after their first unveilings over the last year so I wouldn't be surprise if they changed this one based on the negative feedback from most people.
After Devil_666's mod it looks like the best production female sculpt ever.

The 3/4 face resembles Scarlet Johansson but the other positions do not look like her (front), kind of strange but I'm easily skipping this one.

I hope there's not another trademark BS and her hair turns out to be dark brown like WP's plants :monkey3

Back