Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is of course is only a teaser and Hot Toys ALWAYS delivers on the final product. However, I'm wondering if the expression might have something to do with the approval process as it involves Brad himself. Maybe this is how he'd rather see himself. Who knows?
)

That doesn't make any sense, why would he like for himself to be mouth open and sad looking?

The facial expression most reminds me when he is first addressing the Basterds in formation, particularly the part (paraphrasing here) "Natzi ain't got no humanity, that's why they have to be destroyed" scene.

I would be very surprised if HT did not include a second headsculpt with classic "Aldo" look that everyone was hoping/expecting for.

The facial expression most reminds me when he is first addressing the Basterds in formation, particularly the part (paraphrasing here) "Natzi ain't got no humanity, that's why they have to be destroyed" scene.

Reminds me of that scene as well. I like the expression and there's no doubt that sculpt is GREAT.

It is possible HT is thinking they will get more people buying to kitbash different Pitt characters if they went with a neutral sculpt; versus the very characterized look of Aldo.

It is possible HT is thinking they will get more people buying to kitbash different Pitt characters if they went with a neutral sculpt; versus the very characterized look of Aldo.
I doubt that, if that was the case they would have used his likeness in their military line, like they've done with so many other actors' likenesses.

I would be very surprised if HT did not include a second headsculpt with classic "Aldo" look that everyone was hoping/expecting for.

This is my hope - but I would be inclined to think that if they had a more animated expression, they would have used it for their teaser...

This is my hope - but I would be inclined to think that if they had a more animated expression, they would have used it for their teaser...

could be the second sculpt isn't ready yet and they pushed the teaser forward after we all pushed them for some info. it's fun to speculate :D

He needs the second sculpt for that iconic look but other than that...

goodpost.gif

BBTS has Aldo listed for $199!

What is up with the price? Is he going to come with a whole arsenal of weapons and several outfits? BBTS does note that the price may change, sure hope it does. For that price I would like a diorama included.

BBTS has Aldo listed for $199!

WTF is up with the price? Is he going to come with a whole arsenal of weapons and several outfits.

After BBTS got ripped off with the DX Joker by setting the preorder price to $149 they play it safe and put it to $199 and then when they get the final price they lower it.

After BBTS got ripped off with the DX Joker by setting the preorder price to $149 they play it safe and put it to $199 and then when they get the final price they lower it.

That's what I figured. Ordered anyways.

Man, THIS is what it should look like. The eyebrows aren't so much inward raised (in a sad way) but rather, they have that EYELID angle giving the squinty eyes that BP has. HT have gone overboard in that department raising the whole eyebrow line and structure making him look too distant and sad. Even the one below could have a little more overbite jaw, but still WAY better imho.
basterdhead1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back