1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around to opening Thor up, and wow whhat a great figure! This will be THE Thor to me.

u4UXVa3.jpg

cM80yZm.jpg

MOiiZug.jpg

Sh8xWHq.jpg

IvLwIjg.jpg

WpdTXHH.jpg

MxMJRB6.jpg

ys2kFdt.jpg

He is so awesome isn't he?
Fully agree he's the only Thor we need now.
Glad you are happy with him

Neil

Yes indeed!!! I wasn't allured with the other Thor figures but this one did (plus I liked his arc in IW) and to me this would be Thor at his most powerful.

Are there any good sources for properly sized Stormbreakers these days? The Bad Tomato one seems impossible to get.

Yeah I thought about getting one, but they seem scarce now, but I'm not too bothered by the HT Stormbreaker's size.

Are there any good sources for properly sized Stormbreakers these days? The Bad Tomato one seems impossible to get.

I've got one of those Bad Tomato axes I can sell you if you want. I bought it a while ago when I had the figure on order, but then I lost interest and cancelled so no longer had any use for the axe. It's just been sitting in my closet all this time. :)

The size is accurate but the paint is not :gah: Oh well, the Endgame Thor fixes the issue. Hopefully I can get one parted out.

Back