1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly how i feel too. Even worse bbts is going to charge me sales tax starting 2019 so the 4 buck shipping will be sort of pointless.

That’s why I ordered through them too just to add salt in the patience wound lol, along with NRD.

I'll probably just order another one. I already bought a jewelry counter from a kmart that was closing for this and the hulks.

Dang, this guy is tempting. Might look a little squished in a Billy shelf, though. He would just fit, height-wise.

Stupid Infinity War. I hope everyone has hideous outfits in part 2 so I'm not tempted. :rotfl

I’m planning to fit my Thanos in a Billy no problem. I can fit my hulkbuster without issues. The shelves are adjustable.

This guy will definitely take centre stage on my IW shelf (flanked by IM MkL & Dr. Strange + Iron Spider, Bucky & War Machine MkIV).

Hopefully the final product photos aren't too far away now.

48983908_10156419631031359_808014662707707904_n.jpg

I love Thanos but I'm not a fan of his tank top outfit in infinity war. I'd much rather his armored version from the beginning of the film. I also want him to have the infinity gauntlet though.

Do you think there will be an armored hot toys thanos with infinity gauntlet or do you think this is the best we are gonna get?

I love Thanos but I'm not a fan of his tank top outfit in infinity war. I'd much rather his armored version from the beginning of the film. I also want him to have the infinity gauntlet though.

Do you think there will be an armored hot toys thanos with infinity gauntlet or do you think this is the best we are gonna get?

Mostly still speculation, at this point. Many people are saying he won’t have the Gauntlet in Endgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvel is also in the business of selling toys so there is no way Thanos doesn't have full armor and gauntlet in the next movie.

My impression of interviews and leaked info is that he won't wear the gauntlet, and it makes sense to me. I think people will have a choice between tanktop gauntlet Thanos, or armored with a new weapon Thanos.

My impression of interviews and leaked info is that he won't wear the gauntlet, and it makes sense to me. I think people will have a choice between tanktop gauntlet Thanos, or armored with a new weapon Thanos.

I plan on getting both. If they make an armored version.

I plan on getting both. If they make an armored version.

If the A4 armored figure is light years ahead of the GOTG one (which I did not like), I am in full agreement for both. While some people don't like the tanktop Thanos, at least it looks very life like and so far appears to be an incredible representation of what he looked like in the movie (plus two head sculpts and two different Gauntlet arms is an impressive accessory option nowadays)

I may be way off here, but I just don't see an A4 Thanos coming. There have been tons of leaks and rumors, and none of them suggests he looks any different than IW. Definitely could be wrong though; if there is a new Thanos, it would be a pleasant surprise.

The Endgame trailer showed it still fried onto his hand, so unless there is more trailer editing (like Thor’s eye) he definitely wears it at least at first.

I may be way off here, but I just don't see an A4 Thanos coming. There have been tons of leaks and rumors, and none of them suggests he looks any different than IW. Definitely could be wrong though; if there is a new Thanos, it would be a pleasant surprise.

You could be right. In theory he may not even be the antogonist of the next movie.

He's done what he wanted. The Gauntlet is broken. Plus they may also use this movie to lead into the new era. What better way than to introduce a new villain or villainous race ?

Which would you guys prefer?

This thanos or one without infinity gauntlet and no extra head sculpt but with armor and a weapon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back