1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day today. Reveal of the angry sculpt which looks good and cap marvels suit, only thing that takes away from it is lack of veins in the neck to match the angry sculpt but either way I can’t wait to own this

Nice! Loving that face. I haven’t even opened the last two HT figures I received, just laziness I suppose, but this one is going on the shelf immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Didn’t realize that he will basically be the size of a 1:4 scale figure. My only real current must/-have figure of 2019, but part of me also says to wait and see what the Endgame look will be. I’ve also noticed how cheaply the new Hulk could be found on eBay over the past couple months so I wonder if there will be deals on this as well after it hits...

Looks awesome! Didn’t realize that he will basically be the size of a 1:4 scale figure. My only real current must/-have figure of 2019, but part of me also says to wait and see what the Endgame look will be. I’ve also noticed how cheaply the new Hulk could be found on eBay over the past couple months so I wonder if there will be deals on this as well after it hits...

Don't forget this is the 3rd Hulk for Hot Toys, and the only variation here the Gladiator outfit, which might be a bit too movie specific for some people. Not shocked it isnt moving a lot of product, especially at $300+. I don't know if a ton of people got the first Thanos, and this one is clearly new sculpt/better figure in nearly every way it looks like (sculpt, design, iconic accessories.)

Also, Thanos might not be wearing the Infinity Gauntlet in the upcoming movie. While the armored look is a cool look, Thanos with the Gauntlet is just too iconic.

Don't forget this is the 3rd Hulk for Hot Toys, and the only variation here the Gladiator outfit, which might be a bit too movie specific for some people. Not shocked it isnt moving a lot of product, especially at $300+. I don't know if a ton of people got the first Thanos, and this one is clearly new sculpt/better figure in nearly every way it looks like (sculpt, design, iconic accessories.)

Also, Thanos might not be wearing the Infinity Gauntlet in the upcoming movie. While the armored look is a cool look, Thanos with the Gauntlet is just too iconic.

I bought the Gladiator Hulk specifically because it was more than a basic Hulk. He just always seemed so....plain with the other versions. The weapons and the armor and especially the helmet really makes him impressive. Plus getting him for $300 shipped when an older Hulk averaged $300-350 on eBay made it make all the sense for me.

Do you think HT's is going to release a updated head sculpt post soon with Thanos like they did with Killmonger?

I bought the Gladiator Hulk specifically because it was more than a basic Hulk. He just always seemed so....plain with the other versions. The weapons and the armor and especially the helmet really makes him impressive. Plus getting him for $300 shipped when an older Hulk averaged $300-350 on eBay made it make all the sense for me.

As did I, but we are exceptions to the rule. Most people want a hulk to put in with the Avengers, then move on. The A4 Hulk might get more traction.

Dang, this guy is tempting. Might look a little squished in a Billy shelf, though. He would just fit, height-wise.

Stupid Infinity War. I hope everyone has hideous outfits in part 2 so I'm not tempted. :rotfl

He’s gonna have to go in a besta shelf for sure. I’m gonna do a display with Thanos in the center. And order a background from a board member Twelveinchfigures.

Well in my opinion the Ragnarok Hulk wasn't good...the likeness was not there and the cut in the hair sculpt was too blatant, coupled with the visible knee joint seams, it simply became an easy pass.

Back